Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guitar Hero: Metallica online help
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
Apocolyptic Diety
My friend and me are trying to play online, but every time we try we both get the same message "Failure to join as the session no longer exists". If anyone has any information on this problem or of another pre-existing forum, please provide a link for people like me who are having this problem. Thank you in advance for any help.
Kamahl
Guitar hero online sucks... metallica even more cause less people play it. It wouldnt surprise me if Activision stopped supporting it cause no one was ever online.
Apocolyptic Diety
I'm seeking help with an online issue. If you want to bitch and moan about how much GH online "sucks", do it in R&R.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Apocolyptic Diety @ Aug 11 2009, 02:22 AM) [snapback]1517506[/snapback]
I'm seeking help with an online issue. If you want to bitch and moan about how much GH online "sucks", do it in R&R.

Snap, snap.

He may have answered your question already. It could be that Activision doesn't care anymore about supporting games that no one plays online. Or you have a shitty internet connection to match your attitude.
TheAnalogKid2112
Well, OP, Guitar Hero online DOES suck. It's sucked ever since Guitar Hero III. Granted, it's better, but it's always been bad.
Apocolyptic Diety
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Aug 11 2009, 12:07 PM) [snapback]1517532[/snapback]

Snap, snap.

He may have answered your question already. It could be that Activision doesn't care anymore about supporting games that no one plays online. Or you have a shitty internet connection to match your attitude.

Not everyone has a sunny attitude like you. I'm not looking for a fight. I'm just looking for answers from anyone here who actually knows why this occurs and ways to fix it. My internet connection is fine. My friend even gets the same message I do. I know hes had his fair share of connection issues. Hes the only one I cannot invite or be invited by. I've heard they are planning to stop supporting PSN/PS3 al together.
Kamahl
QUOTE(Apocolyptic Diety @ Aug 11 2009, 05:26 PM) [snapback]1517667[/snapback]
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Aug 11 2009, 12:07 PM) [snapback]1517532[/snapback]

Snap, snap.

Not everyone has a sunny attitude like you. I'm not looking for a fight. I'm just looking for answers from anyone here who actually knows why this occurs and ways to fix it. My internet connection is fine. My friend even gets the same message I do. I know hes had his fair share of connection issues. Hes the only one I cannot invite or be invited by. I've heard they are planning to stop supporting PSN/PS3 al together.

GH online sucks, their servers suck and no one is ever online... if that answer isnt good enough for you, then fuck off. I doubt you'll find a better answer anyway.

If you bothered to check my sig, you would notice i actually got the game and played it a lot, so its not just random "bitching and moaning".

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.