Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CARS
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
slimshady
If you find a nice car you can drive it to your safe house and park it in the restricted area only space.
Save your game and it will be every time you load that save.
TreeFitty
Ok, seriously, that is old. Plus the fact of that is the whole reason for the parking spaces outside of your safehouse. Instead of garages, we got parking spaces.
Marney1
I'll give you that TreeFitty.

Listen slimshady; Check this out before you post again Search it's possible the information your giving is already here somewhere.
slimshady
QUOTE(TreeFitty @ Aug 5 2009, 12:51 PM) [snapback]1516884[/snapback]
Ok, seriously, that is old. Plus the fact of that is the whole reason for the parking spaces outside of your safehouse. Instead of garages, we got parking spaces.

shut up ok man.
Marney1
QUOTE(slimshady @ Aug 6 2009, 12:06 AM) [snapback]1516888[/snapback]

shut up ok man.

Read this too The Forum Rules
Ex-PS Fanboy
Thats not a hint or find, that's just OBVIOUS.
Marney1
I've often wondered what the car parking space was for.
TreeFitty
QUOTE(slimshady @ Aug 5 2009, 07:06 PM) [snapback]1516888[/snapback]

shut up ok man.

dis ain't teh place for internetz ganstas bro

Take what we say in stride and become a better member from it.
Qdeathstar
No reason to be dicks guys, just because you all have played the game for 500 years doesn't mean everyone has.

This is a feature of the game though, and i'm pretty sure that it's stated in the manual that you can save cars in the parking lots. Welcome to the forums.
trathen93
QUOTE(LMOZ91 @ Aug 6 2009, 04:13 AM) [snapback]1516922[/snapback]
No reason to be dicks guys, just because you all have played the game for 500 years doesn't mean everyone has.

This is a feature of the game though, and i'm pretty sure that it's stated in the manual that you can save cars in the parking lots. Welcome to the forums.

nice to see some1 being positive to a new member. everyone makes mistakes at first. doesnt mean you have to jump on their back. thats how you scare someone off.
so welcome mate, but read the forum rules
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.