Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: US Pilots Body Found in Iraq
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Political & World Issues
Marney1
He was America's first casualty in the Gulf War and I have always kept an interest in the story, one story I heard was that he was captured alive and was still held prisoner until March 2003 with only Udai Hussein allowed contact with him.
This story may just be fiction to sweep the mystery under the carpet once and for all but I don't suppose we will ever really know the true story.
Here
PabloHoneyOle
Hmm... yeah, not sure what happened over there. It would be interesting to see if he really did die in the crash and the Bush Administration was using him as a pawn for the Invasion of Iraq as well as giving his family false hope with their "evidence" that he was missing/captured. I wonder if it's the same "evidence" as the weapons of mass destruction.
Qdeathstar
I highly doubt that...

PabloHoneyOle
Doubt what?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.