Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Niko dressed as a doctor
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
Alex37
There is a medic uniform in GTA for Niko, and you have only one chans to get it. If you completed the flatline mission, this isnt relevant for you.
First start the flatline mission and go to the hospitle. Then, go to the toilet, insted of the room you are supposed to go. You will see some doctor uniform, so get close to it. The game will load it a few secends, and then you will see yourself wearing it. Go to the room, and dont shoot at your victim, just close his breathing machine. He will die, but dont wait to see it, just run out of the hospitle. The police will start chasing you, so drive imidietly out of there. when the police will leave you alone, the mission is completed, and you will have the the uniform.
TwoFacedTanner
Um....yeeeah.
Thats not really a find. Thats something you get for completing the mission.
Alex37
No, because if you do not going to the toilet in this mission, you wont get it just for compliting it, so its the only chans you have...
PabloHoneyOle
Old / 4 million
The Awesome One
The game even tellls you to go into the changing rooms to get the uniform!

locked.gif locked.gif locked.gif locked.gif locked.gif
Massacre
It tells you to get the uniform? I didn't notice that. I've always gotten the uniform, but I never noticed anything actually telling me to get it.
Marney1
I don't remember ever getting that uniform.
TreeFitty
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 31 2009, 10:38 AM) [snapback]1516089[/snapback]
Old / 4 million

That, and this is pointless. It's part of the mission.

locked.gif
Marney1
Wait - don't lock it yet, someone tel me if I did get the uniform or could I have done the mission without getting it. mellow.gif
Massacre
If you don't get it in the mission, you don't get it at all.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Lmoz96. @ Jul 31 2009, 01:45 PM) [snapback]1516136[/snapback]
Wait - don't lock it yet, someone tel me if I did get the uniform or could I have done the mission without getting it. :mellow:

To get it, you just pop off to the right into the locker room, where it's just hanging there. You can complete the mission without it, but only if you blow past the room. It's not as convincing if you skip it.
Marney1
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 31 2009, 07:17 PM) [snapback]1516157[/snapback]
QUOTE(Lmoz96. @ Jul 31 2009, 01:45 PM) [snapback]1516136[/snapback]
Wait - don't lock it yet, someone tel me if I did get the uniform or could I have done the mission without getting it. mellow.gif

To get it, you just pop off to the right into the locker room, where it's just hanging there. You can complete the mission without it, but only if you blow past the room. It's not as convincing if you skip it.

Damn, I would have loved to drive round in an ambulance dressed as a doctor so I could kidnap victims and then slice them up in a desserted alley. Can't be bothered doing it all again just to get it though.
PabloHoneyOle
My favorite outfit is the ski mask, doctors shirt, jeans and white sneakers.

Also, that idiot with the banana made a post about roleplaying in the doctor's outfit and driving around in an ambulance a while back.
TreeFitty
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 31 2009, 03:23 PM) [snapback]1516180[/snapback]
Also, that idiot with the banana made a post about roleplaying in the doctor's outfit and driving around in an ambulance a while back.

And after many pointless bumps that topic was consequently locked. evil (15).gif
Massacre
Shame that kid wasn't banned, though. I mean, it's one thing if you spam the forums, but if your spam's not even funny, you need to piss off.
Alex37
I'm sure Las - Vegas is full of criminals. Espessialy pedobearqx1.png 's. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif roll2.gif roll2.gif roll2.gif
OptimumPx
Pointless topic...being spammed by it's own creator does it in.

Locked.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.