Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just played VC LOL
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
DuPz0r
I just played VC for the first time in AGES. Maybe since before i owned a PS3. Anyway. The graphics looked really terrible up-scaled on a HD screen compared to how it looked on an old fashioned glass screen tv. But, the music made up for it. The game still has that feel it always did because of the music! Awesome.

Anyway, just thought i'd tell you lol...
PabloHoneyOle
I just set up my PS2 in the guest room as a DVD player, maybe I'll get down on some of it soon.
See what old Candi Suxx is up to.
FuddMan
I want to play it again but my game and my console is tucked away in some 10 year olds dusty bedroom. I wish Microsoft would release it on Xbox Live. San Andreas is on there.
Marney1
I put Vice City on my laptop the other week and just couldn't get into it because the graphics were absolute shite.
Loved it back in the day though.
TheAnalogKid2112
I lost Vice City when I moved a few years back. God I'd love to play it again. I never did finish it though. I couldn't get past the part with the Cubans where you had the sniper rifle
Marney1
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Jul 30 2009, 11:34 PM) [snapback]1515957[/snapback]
I lost Vice City when I moved a few years back. God I'd love to play it again. I never did finish it though. I couldn't get past the part with the Cubans where you had the sniper rifle

Can't quite remember, were they outside the ice cream place?
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(Lmoz96. @ Jul 30 2009, 04:03 PM) [snapback]1515967[/snapback]

Naw. It was in an alley near the beach. I'm gonna go to a mission list somwhere on the net right now cause when I see the name, I'll know.

EDIT: It was Guardian Angels. http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Guardian_Angels

It was probably an easy mission, but I was 12-13-14 and it was my first video game biggrin.gif
ConQueSteD
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Jul 31 2009, 05:46 AM) [snapback]1516046[/snapback]
QUOTE(Lmoz96. @ Jul 30 2009, 04:03 PM) [snapback]1515967[/snapback]

Naw. It was in an alley near the beach. I'm gonna go to a mission list somwhere on the net right now cause when I see the name, I'll know.

EDIT: It was Guardian Angels. http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Guardian_Angels

It was probably an easy mission, but I was 12-13-14 and it was my first video game biggrin.gif

yea i had a problem with that mission but i had the most problem with Checkpoint Charlie. that was the final thing i needed to get 100%.
FireGod
I had this game set up in my guest room aswell , my son would come home from college in thos days , and he loved it , we would sit an play for hours , taking turns ...and yeah the music , atmosphere of VC drew us in.

btw...the graphic's do look best on that same old TV screen , its an old TV but always played well with great picture quality.

I'm just gonna leave it right thar...my son think's it a cool idea , kinda like a gta time capsule , wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.