Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Getting the health cheat...
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
Alex37
First, steal a cherry poper car, and turn off the radio. (I seeing them alot near middle park).
Then, press the horn bottom, and listen to its sound.
Press again and again, to change the sound.
One of the bits is the GTA theme (to recognize it, drive the cherry poper fast).
When the car is playing GTA theme, call zit, and they will tell you the name of it (you already know). ZIT: 9485550100
You will also get the health cheat. to us the cheat again, check your phone under the video editor, instad of steal the car again.
Warning! its disabling you some of the archives!
The Awesome One
QUOTE(Alex37 @ Jul 30 2009, 01:15 PM) [snapback]1515860[/snapback]
First, steal a cherry poper car, and turn off the radio. (I seeing them alot near middle park).
Then, press the horn bottom, and listen to its sound.
Press again and again, to change the sound.
One of the bits is the GTA theme (to recognize it, drive the cherry poper fast).
When the car is playing GTA theme, call zit, and they will tell you the name of it (you already know). ZIT: 9485550100
You will also get the health cheat. to us the cheat again, check your phone under the video editor, instad of steal the car again.
Warning! its disabling you some of the archives!

You americans call a ice cream truck a cherry poper?
Alex37
1) I'm not American
2) That's how Rockstar called it, instad of "ice cream truck".
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.