Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thoughts On Someone Making an I Am Legend Game
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
plop2k7
This Hasn't been confirmed nor is it a rumor i just thought to myself if they did make one what would the people of the world want in it

leave your thoughts laugh.gif
Marney1
I haven't seen the movie yet so won't leave a comment because that would be stupid.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(Lmoz96. @ Jul 29 2009, 06:10 PM) [snapback]1515783[/snapback]
I haven't seen the movie yet so won't leave a comment because that would be stupid.

Then don't post in the topic, and don't post twice just to whore your post count.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Jul 29 2009, 10:42 PM) [snapback]1515806[/snapback]

Then don't post in the topic, and don't post twice just to whore your post count.

This.

And the game already exists, it's called Fallout 3.
The Awesome One
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 30 2009, 02:24 PM) [snapback]1515869[/snapback]
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Jul 29 2009, 10:42 PM) [snapback]1515806[/snapback]

This.

And the game already exists, it's called Fallout 3.

I was thinking it would be more similar to upcoming game "I am alive"
PabloHoneyOle
You can do everything in "I am Legend" in Fallout 3 and some.

Limiting the game to the movie or even the series of books would be a shit game.
FuddMan
A guy runs around an empty city with his dog, walking into dark buildings and getting chased, and then ending with him blowing himself up with a grenade? No thanks. Or at least I wouldn't buy it.
OptimumPx
Another game set in New York? *sigh*

It wouldn't work, mostly for the reasons Duff stated....but also because movie games are horrible 90% of the time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.