Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best PS2 Games
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
-Toge-
I just bought a PS2 after being without one for some odd years, and would like to get game recommendations from my fellow nerdies. Of course the obligatory ones like MGS 2 and Snake Eater etc but possibly some less obvious choices, such as Beyond Good & Evil, Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy) and Okami?

Go on, lemme see your lists.
bOnEs

i might be the only person on the planet that liked winback laugh.gif... it had a great cover/shoot system but, horrible voice acting biggrin.gif... i mean laugh out loud horrible... but, the game itself was pretty good... might find it for a few bucks in a bargain bin somewhere... i think it even featured a multiplayer mode you can play with friends...
TheAnalogKid2112
Hmm... Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas....
Shit, I forgot what games were good. It's been SO LONG.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Armored Core 2: Another Age
Armored Core 3
Silent Line: Armored Core
Armored Core: Nexus
Armored Core: Last Raven
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(PS Fanboy @ Jul 28 2009, 04:35 PM) [snapback]1515466[/snapback]
Armored Core 2: Another Age
Armored Core 3
Silent Line: Armored Core
Armored Core: Nexus
Armored Core: Last Raven

Armored Core is extremely gay.
ENVi3
Freedom Fighters
Shadow of the Colossus
Twisted Metal: Black (if you're into that)
Prince of Persia (#2 and 3 were ok, but the first one was great)
God of War (both 1 and 2)
Ratchet and Clank (any of them Up Your Arsenal was my fav though)
Tony Hawk's Underground
Soul Calibur 2
Sly Cooper

i had a great time with all of these.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(ENVi3 @ Jul 28 2009, 06:10 PM) [snapback]1515485[/snapback]
Twisted Metal: Black (if you're into that)
Tony Hawk's Underground

YES AND YES!
Apocolyptic Diety
Midnight club 1 to 3, Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, MGS3:SE, gta III to SA to LCS and VCS (depending where you think the series stopped on Ps2, Jak and Daxter 1 2 and 3, Spyhunter 1 2 and 3. These are my top something most played.
The Awesome One
QUOTE(Original PORCHMONKEY @ Jul 29 2009, 05:26 AM) [snapback]1515517[/snapback]
Midnight club 1 to 3, Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, MGS3:SE, gta III to SA to LCS and VCS (depending where you think the series stopped on Ps2, Jak and Daxter 1 2 and 3, Spyhunter 1 2 and 3. These are my top something most played.

Best games ever.(On PS2)Heres more.. Star wars battlefront 1 and 2, FIFA (all of em), gran turismo 4 (still play that one)
resi.
DuPz0r
GTAIII, VC, SA!
MGS3-SE
Scarface was pretty good.
Final Fantasy X, XII
Phantasy Star Universe
aussie_b8ler
A few of my personal favourites include:
  • God Of War 1 and 2
  • Canis Canem Edit (Bully)
  • Gun
  • The Warriors
  • Devil May Cry 3
  • Prince Of Persia Trilogy
  • Destroy All Humans! 1 and 2
Marney1
I loved the GTA games, Medal of Honor and MGS.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Jul 28 2009, 08:21 PM) [snapback]1515478[/snapback]
Armored Core is extremely gay.

Onimusha I-IV
Resident Evil 4
Timesplitters 2
GTA Series
-Toge-
Good to see Shadow Of The Colossus getting a mention, anyone played Ico? I just bought it a few days and should be getting it in the mail witihin this and next week. Damn, Scarface would def be interesting, love all 'open world sandbox' games, have been playing The Godfather for a couple of days on 360 and it's bit of a disappointment from the controls point of view. The character's movement is "too light", you don't get that good touch with the controls as in GTA, and the driving is pretty funny in GF and not in a good way heh.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.