Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: need help looking for ringtone
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
needringtone
well i want a certain ringtone from gta4 on my phone that i have in real life, that i have on set on my phone ingame

the ringtone is called 'driver'

every site i go to for gta4 ringtones only lets u choose from songs on the game

do i have any chance of gettin this? i heard that u can download shit off of head radio ingame? is that true and is that ringtone avaliable

pls help
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(needringtone @ Jul 27 2009, 07:08 PM) [snapback]1515028[/snapback]
well i want a certain ringtone from gta4 on my phone that i have in real life, that i have on set on my phone ingame

the ringtone is called 'driver'

every site i go to for gta4 ringtones only lets u choose from songs on the game

do i have any chance of gettin this? i heard that u can download shit off of head radio ingame? is that true and is that ringtone avaliable

pls help

I don't think that's true
bOnEs
i've got a copy of the original GTAIII pager sound that's used as a ringtone in IV... i use it for my text messages laugh.gif... but, i don't know what the "driver" ringtone would be... doesn't ring (lol) a bell...
needringtone
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jul 27 2009, 10:20 PM) [snapback]1515104[/snapback]
i've got a copy of the original GTAIII pager sound that's used as a ringtone in IV... i use it for my text messages laugh.gif... but, i don't know what the "driver" ringtone would be... doesn't ring (lol) a bell...

omg how did u get the pager ringtone!!!!1 why would u tell me u had it and not tell me how u got it...to torture me???

pls tell me how u got it man
Alex37
I have the St Thomas ringtone. Dont know how I got it.
bOnEs
QUOTE(needringtone @ Jul 28 2009, 12:45 AM) [snapback]1515138[/snapback]
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jul 27 2009, 10:20 PM) [snapback]1515104[/snapback]

omg how did u get the pager ringtone!!!!1 why would u tell me u had it and not tell me how u got it...to torture me???

pls tell me how u got it man

i searched for it on the internet... it's amazing what you can find when you look for it... i couldn't tell you where i found it though because, that was like a year ago... just do a little google-research and you'll come across just about anything your looking for...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.