Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Ballad of Gay Tony Dated
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Pieface

Well with the anticipated release of the new episode, The Ballad of Gay Tony for the Xbox 360 version of GTA4 is getting forever closer, we now know how close it actually is. Along with this new Episodic content, for you Xbox players out there who haven't played The Lost and Damned can buy both of these episodes on a disc for $40, and what's even more, if you don't want to play the original game, you don't have to. This is due to the fact that both the episodic contents are stand-alone games, so you don't need to have the original copy.

All of these delights will land on October 29th on the marketplace.

The Ballad of Gay Tony will cost 1600 points, the same as The Lost and Damned was.

In addition, Rockstar have added a new desktop to their Ballad of Gay Tony official website.
ConQueSteD
Thanks Pie
FuddMan
October 29th? Isn't that when San Andreas was released in 2004?

Anywho, not too long to wait.
DuPz0r
Sounds cool. Too bad i can't get it.
HB~Sauce
Hmmm, I wouldn't mind if there was a PS3 version of this wink.gif
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(HB~Sauce @ Jul 24 2009, 12:29 AM) [snapback]1514417[/snapback]
Hmmm, I wouldn't mind if there was a PS3 version of this

LOL

This is great news. Gives me time to start saving my pennies and maybe play through GTAIV again.
Marney1
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 24 2009, 02:13 PM) [snapback]1514475[/snapback]
QUOTE(HB~Sauce @ Jul 24 2009, 12:29 AM) [snapback]1514417[/snapback]
Hmmm, I wouldn't mind if there was a PS3 version of this

LOL

This is great news. Gives me time to start saving my pennies and maybe play through GTAIV again.

And TLaD sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.