Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bruno
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
DuPz0r
I just watched this with my Fiance. I thought it was so funny! It is a little nah actually VERY gay, but you'll be rolling with laughter by the end of it. I especially liked the swingers party and the UFC fight. It was jokes!

See it now. Unless you are Homophobic, which means you're really a FAG.

10/10 for LOL'age!
TwoFacedTanner
I saw it when it came out a couple weeks ago, it was indeed funny as hell.
The Alabama parts were the best! ha!
Pieface
You should have taken Ethan with you as well!
Darth Sexy
I found Borat and Ali G were a lot better. I got sick of the humour revolving around Bruno's sexuality.
DuPz0r
QUOTE(Darth Sexy @ Jul 21 2009, 07:49 AM) [snapback]1513999[/snapback]
I found Borat and Ali G were a lot better. I got sick of the humour revolving around Bruno's sexuality.

Yeah i enjoyed the first two more. But i still found this one a right joke.
Psy
Downloaded it last night. It was good, but I didn't find it very funny. There were a few bits which made me laugh out loud, but I expected it to be a lot funnier than it was. Still, just proves even more how stupid the majority of Americans were. Only thing is, all I could think through most of the scenes were "this is obviously a set up". I didn't think most of it was genuine which is probably why I didn't find it that funny.
The Awesome One
QUOTE(Psy @ Jul 21 2009, 12:13 PM) [snapback]1514008[/snapback]
Downloaded it last night. It was good, but I didn't find it very funny. There were a few bits which made me laugh out loud, but I expected it to be a lot funnier than it was. Still, just proves even more how stupid the majority of Americans were. Only thing is, all I could think through most of the scenes were "this is obviously a set up". I didn't think most of it was genuine which is probably why I didn't find it that funny.

Ooo, you are breaking the law. Rule breakers are nobs. Rule breaker! Rule breaker! Rule breaker!

Film: I did not like it. It made me bored.

PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jul 21 2009, 04:38 PM) [snapback]1514040[/snapback]

Ooo, you are breaking the law. Rule breakers are nobs. Rule breaker! Rule breaker! Rule breaker!

I don't think you've seen this movie, you're just posting for the sake of posting. I hope you get a warn/ban.

OT: I was never the biggest Bruno fan, Ali G and Borat were much better, but the film was pretty funny; for a series of setups. The Paula Abdul scene was the biggest setup of all time. There is no way her people would let her meet with Bruno. If anything, it was probably some shitty ploy to make her seem more hip to people seeing the movie.
The Awesome One
QUOTE(Stoic_Person_Eater @ Jul 21 2009, 09:50 PM) [snapback]1514042[/snapback]

I don't think you've seen this movie, you're just posting for the sake of posting. I hope you get a warn/ban.

OT: I was never the biggest Bruno fan, Ali G and Borat were much better, but the film was pretty funny; for a series of setups. The Paula Abdul scene was the biggest setup of all time. There is no way her people would let her meet with Bruno. If anything, it was probably some shitty ploy to make her seem more hip to people seeing the movie.

I have. Found it too extreme. I would say that the UFC part was my fav. It (The film)was a bit gay. The first two cohen films were better. (I heard that cohen removed a bit from the film where he chases la toya for jackos number. It was removed out of respect.)
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jul 21 2009, 02:03 PM) [snapback]1514050[/snapback]

I have. Found it too extreme. I would say that the UFC part was my fav. It (The film)was a bit gay. The first two cohen films were better. (I heard that cohen removed a bit from the film where he chases la toya for jackos number. It was removed out of respect.)

Ah cool, you talked about the UFC part after reading about it in the topic! Name a part in the movie that hasn't been mentioned, or gtfo.

OT: I haven't seen this movie, and don't really think I want to. Borat was very disappointing to me, and this looks like the exact same thing only a different character.
DiO
Seeing it in a few mins.
The Awesome One
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Jul 21 2009, 11:36 PM) [snapback]1514067[/snapback]
QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jul 21 2009, 02:03 PM) [snapback]1514050[/snapback]

Ah cool, you talked about the UFC part after reading about it in the topic! Name a part in the movie that hasn't been mentioned, or gtfo.

OT: I haven't seen this movie, and don't really think I want to. Borat was very disappointing to me, and this looks like the exact same thing only a different character.

The fashion show/catwalk was alright, but the clothes shop was good. I would give the film a 6/10.
DiO
Seen it. It was funny.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Jul 21 2009, 05:36 PM) [snapback]1514067[/snapback]

You only hated Borat because it made fun of the Jooz.
TheAnalogKid2112
No, I liked that. I just thought the overall film was poo. It had some good laughs though.
Darth Sexy
I did find the references to Hitler and the casting for babies to photograph very funny.
DiO
QUOTE(Darth Sexy @ Jul 23 2009, 03:16 AM) [snapback]1514246[/snapback]
I did find the references to Hitler and the casting for babies to photograph very funny.

Parents on said babies didn't give a fuck what they were going to do to them.
Indy
fuck babies.
Darth Sexy
QUOTE(Billy Mays @ Jul 24 2009, 08:26 AM) [snapback]1514385[/snapback]

I can only hope that bit was staged.
Psy
QUOTE(Darth Sexy @ Jul 24 2009, 05:20 AM) [snapback]1514412[/snapback]
QUOTE(Billy Mays @ Jul 24 2009, 08:26 AM) [snapback]1514385[/snapback]

I can only hope that bit was staged.

Nah, it was just retarded Americans smile.gif
Qdeathstar
I think that Borat was extremely funny, but i thought that most of it was staged. I think that most of it was staged... and although i haven't seen bruno i'm expecting more of the same. I mean, you can't really do much else... your a stereotypicall "over there" foreigner ... and you make fun of americans...

I guess this time they spiced it up with more cock... so maybe i'll check that out.
TheAnalogKid2112
And I really can't give Sacha Baron Cohen any shit about the gay stuff.. Cause he's boning Isla Fisher, who is quite hot.
Massacre
QUOTE(Indy @ Jul 23 2009, 08:39 PM) [snapback]1514396[/snapback]
fuck babies.

In the ass.

QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Jul 26 2009, 02:36 PM) [snapback]1514722[/snapback]
And I really can't give Sacha Baron Cohen any shit about the gay stuff.. Cause he's boning Isla Fisher, who is quite hot.

+5 Respect.
Kamahl
Saw the movie today, it was very funny... the "fight" part was great... but i was expecting the movie to be at least 20 minutes longer...
DiO
QUOTE(Kamahl @ Jul 29 2009, 02:23 AM) [snapback]1515528[/snapback]
Saw the movie today, it was very funny... the "fight" part was great... but i was expecting the movie to be at least 20 minutes longer...

Yah, it was short.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.