Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sorry pieface.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
The Awesome One
Alright, I took it to far. I shouldnt of assumed. Im sorry dude, and I can see why youre pissed off with me. You have the right.I will click the hyperlinks now, and will think longer before I post. Everyone else I have offended, sorry.
Ex-PS Fanboy
I thought it didn't bother you?

Weiners Weiners Weiners put em in your mouth, Weiners Weiners Weiners get it it's like my jonson, Alpha!
The Awesome One
Well, it does now. 20 mins ago, I couldnt see why pieface was upset. Now, I can.
NCP
Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(NCP @ Jul 19 2009, 10:50 PM) [snapback]1513716[/snapback]
Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

whats the father?
Qdeathstar
yes yes yes, poor pieface. You offended him over the internets! THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS. I reckon you had to say this to avoid suspension/banning.

I dunno, i really didn't think pieface got upset over forum postings...

ofc, i didn't read the original topic/posts so i don't know what you said. I think he is getting tired of everyone calling him Piefail.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Jul 20 2009, 02:04 AM) [snapback]1513746[/snapback]
yes yes yes, poor pieface. You offended him over the internets! THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS. I reckon you had to say this to avoid suspension/banning.

I dunno, i really didn't think pieface got upset over forum postings...

ofc, i didn't read the original topic/posts so i don't know what you said. I think he is getting tired of everyone calling him Piefail.

No, Some people Pieface knew died in a car crash and CC assumed that they were breaking the law.
Qdeathstar
yes, i read the post now.. still no reason for pieface to get offended. Actually, in the topic all pieface did was tell CC to "shut the fuck up", so this topic probably wasn't even necessary.. i'm sure a PM would have sufficed.
The Awesome One
Naa, he was bringing it into other topics. You could tell he was mad.
FuddMan
Not really sure what you expect when you laugh at someone losing a couple of friends and then start to jumping to conclusions about how it must have been their own fault, but we don't need this thread.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.