Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: US Soldier Held By Taliban
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Political & World Issues
Pages: 1, 2
Marney1
[youtube]L5p3ZWeKUMY[/youtube]
TwoFacedTanner
Fuck. He'll be minus a head in a week.
I have a feeling.

Why?
Because he asked to bring us home, and the shits not going to happen.
So they'll take it out on him.
Marney1
I think he's been held since 30th June.
Ex-PS Fanboy
huh... No comment.
Indy
It would suck so much to be him right now.
PabloHoneyOle
This is pretty terrible stuff.
I couldn't imagine it, my heart goes out to his family.

DuPz0r
I feel sorry for him. Things like this are one of the reasons I'd hate to be in the army. This guy is doomed, and we all know it. I just think it is sad that we don't negotiate with terrorists to save lives. I know it would be a bad thing, but it is the moral of it.
ConQueSteD
I know Bush did negotiate. Obama, Its been a almost a month he hasn't spoke about it. Worst President in US history. Hope can't run a God Damn country.
PabloHoneyOle
Hilary Clinton is campaigning for the soldiers release. It's not Obama's fault he got captured, it's Bush's.

Bush should take a break from snorting cocaine in Texas and go get that boy back.
Marney1
QUOTE(Stoic_Person_Eater @ Jul 22 2009, 03:08 PM) [snapback]1514127[/snapback]
Hilary Clinton is campaigning for the soldiers release. It's not Obama's fault he got captured, it's Bush's.

Bush should take a break from snorting cocaine in Texas and go get that boy back.

No chance of that desserter doing anything for him.
TwoFacedTanner
This is why I'm glad I'm going Navy. I feel bad for this guy, and I'd probably crack under pressure and start crying like a baby in his situation.

Unless I have to do [acronym="Fleet Marine Force"]FMF[/acronym], then there is a chance I'm screwed.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Jul 22 2009, 10:33 AM) [snapback]1514132[/snapback]
This is why I'm glad I'm going Navy. I feel bad for this guy, and I'd probably crack under pressure and start crying like a baby in his situation.

Unless I have to do [acronym="Fleet Marine Force"]FMF[/acronym], then there is a chance I'm screwed.

You're not Fleet Marine Force material.

Just kidding.

But seriously, after 9-11 I debated on joining the Armed Forces, but after realizing we were fighting a bunch of Jawas who'd fly planes into buildings, I figured I'd be better off in college. I did get abducted in college though, ironically, but I still have my head and was never a pawn in a political game.
new major on the block
QUOTE(Stoic_Person_Eater @ Jul 22 2009, 02:08 PM) [snapback]1514127[/snapback]

LOL! it wasn't Bushes fault he got captured, it was his own. He's the one who decided to take a walk off the base by himself and wonder around in HOSTILE TERRITORY. A real Emmy Award Winner right there. Sucks fot his family but you just don't do that. Thats why you think before you act, if he was deserting his duties, did he actually think that he's gonna walk home from Afghanistan? Or maybe he had to drop a deuce and saw all the stalls were filled, so he decided to find a nice quiet spot away from everyone, he still didn't think it through. Could've just gone behind the humvee.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(new major on the block @ Jul 22 2009, 05:27 PM) [snapback]1514189[/snapback]

LOL! it wasn't Bushes fault he got captured, it was his own. He's the one who decided to take a walk off the base by himself and wonder around in HOSTILE TERRITORY. A real Emmy Award Winner right there. Sucks fot his family but you just don't do that. Thats why you think before you act, if he was deserting his duties, did he actually think that he's gonna walk home from Afghanistan? Or maybe he had to drop a deuce and saw all the stalls were filled, so he decided to find a nice quiet spot away from everyone, he still didn't think it through. Could've just gone behind the humvee.

Question: Which president sent the troops to Afghanistan in 2001/02?
ConQueSteD
QUOTE(new major on the block @ Jul 22 2009, 05:27 PM) [snapback]1514189[/snapback]

you sir are a dumbfuck, he lagged behind during patrol when he was captured.
Marney1
After reading the details of this story it just doesn't seem genuine. Haven't pinpointed the hole in it yet but it sounds like some sort of set up to me, something fishy going on here.
new major on the block
QUOTE(Stoic_Person_Eater @ Jul 22 2009, 09:32 PM) [snapback]1514192[/snapback]

Question: Which president sent the troops to Afghanistan in 2001/02?

Your point being what? He still allowed himself to be captured, there in being that its his own fault. If youre gonna blame his capture on Bush then you might as well blame the government when you get into a car accident cause after all they issued you a drivers liscense so they are ultimately responsible. And hell if i turn out to have some hereditary disease then i might as well sue my parents cause they caused that too.

People need to start taking responsibility for their own actions. Builds brain cells, a backbone, and a bit of character ya pussies.
Leon Kennedy
QUOTE(new major on the block @ Jul 22 2009, 08:31 PM) [snapback]1514225[/snapback]
Your point being what? He still allowed himself to be captured, there in being that its his own fault. If youre gonna blame his capture on Bush then you might as well blame the government when you get into a car accident cause after all they issued you a drivers liscense so they are ultimately responsible. And hell if i turn out to have some hereditary disease then i might as well sue my parents cause they caused that too.

People need to start taking responsibility for their own actions. Builds brain cells, a backbone, and a bit of character ya pussies.

You should re-read what you wrote. Your logic is flawed, and your points are moot.

1. He did not "allow" himself to be captured. Regardless of what he was doing when it happened, I am pretty sure he didn't just allow it happen. And don't try to say something like "Well, if he didn't want to be captured he would have fought back". Retarded logic, that is. 1 guy with a gun vs. I don't know how many guys with guns that will use them if provoked. Who do you think is gonna win that one?

2. The government, yes, does issue drivers' licenses. However, they don't force you to get behind the wheel of a car when you and your whole family (and most of your country) don't want you to, and they don't make you drive on the streets where other people, who may not be licensed or even know how to drive, are driving. On the other hand, the government DID tell these poor guys that they had to go to Iraq and/or Afghanistan, and they are telling them that if the need comes up they will die for their country. Your point about suing the government over getting into an accident is flawed with horrible logic.

3. I cannot argue that genetics play a huge role in if you have a hereditary disease (that is, after all, why they are hereditary). And while the concept is the same - you have no control over what is initially happening - the analogy is pointless. Your parents may have given you the genetics to be pre-disposed to a hereditary condition, but that doesn't mean they are to blame for your getting said disease. And don't try to say "Well, they fucked, and I was conceived, so yes they are to blame". No, they aren't. They aren't to blame for your disease anymore than you are to blame for throwing garbage away and increasing the size of your local landfill.

4. Taking responsibility for his actions? I will admit that he willingly signed up for the military, knowing full well what could happen. And yes, I'll even go so far as to agree that this wouldn't have happened if he didn't join the army (or whatever branch he is serving in). But the government also has to take the blame as they are the ones that put him in Afghanistan, and therefore into that position. And who's going to be there when he dies? Nobody. Why? The government (and this is a direct quote) "doesn't negotiate with terrorists".
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Marilyn.Manson @ Jul 23 2009, 11:32 AM) [snapback]1514284[/snapback]
QUOTE(new moron on the black cock @ Jul 22 2009, 08:31 PM) [snapback]1514225[/snapback]

You should re-read what you wrote. Your logic is flawed, and your points are moot.

I agree with Manson.

I'm not blaming him being captured on Bush, I am blaming him being there (still / in the first place) on Bush.

But to say he "allowed himself to be captured" is moronic. No one is going to willingly allow themselves to be taken hostage. There are many things we don't know regarding his capture, but the most important thing is that his life is in jeopardy because he decided to serve his country and got stuck in Afghanistan (due to Bush's administration) chasing Jawas through the desert and is now a P.O.W. in today's Vietnam.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Stoic_Person_Eater @ Jul 23 2009, 10:51 AM) [snapback]1514294[/snapback]
QUOTE(Marilyn.Manson @ Jul 23 2009, 11:32 AM) [snapback]1514284[/snapback]
QUOTE(new moron on the black cock @ Jul 22 2009, 08:31 PM) [snapback]1514225[/snapback]

I agree with Manson.

I'm not blaming him being captured on Bush, I am blaming him being there (still / in the first place) on Bush.

But to say he "allowed himself to be captured" is moronic. No one is going to willingly allow themselves to be taken hostage. There are many things we don't know regarding his capture, but the most important thing is that his life is in jeopardy because he decided to serve his country and got stuck in Afghanistan (due to Bush's administration) chasing Jawas through the desert and is now a P.O.W. in today's Vietnam.

Now I don't usually disagree with you on anything, but you seem to act like this is a senseless war, that Bush had no reason to send us there.
If there wasnt a reason for us to be there, Obama would withdraw us like hes doing in Iraq.
Leon Kennedy
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Jul 23 2009, 12:14 PM) [snapback]1514310[/snapback]
Now I don't usually disagree with you on anything, but you seem to act like this is a senseless war, that Bush had no reason to send us there.
If there wasnt a reason for us to be there, Obama would withdraw us like hes doing in Iraq.

Had Prick-sident Bush actually concentrated on finding bin Laden and stayed the original course in Afghanistan, we would probably not be having this conversation. But as it is, he decided to swing things over to Iraq and completely forget about what was going on in Afghanistan. Which leads us to where we are right now - stuck in the "modern day Vietnam" that we can't get out of. If you really want to put the whole thing in perspective, everything that has happened to the men and women of the US Military since 2001 is the fault of Prick-sident Bush. Don't believe me?

1. After the terrorist attacks on the world trade center, Bush stated (and I quote): "We hear you, and the people who did this to you will hear you soon enough." Yet instead of staying in Afghanistan, he went into Iraq. Hussein is dead, and the terrorists who are largely responsible for the 9/11 attacks are still living in a cave in the middle of a war-torn country. And we can't find them?

2. In May, 2003, Bush literally declared that "...major conflict in Iraq has ended". Really? Then why are we still over there, hmmm? If major conflict ended at that time, then why are we just now getting back to hunting for bin Laden in Afghanistan?

3. Bush supported the continued presence of American troops in Iraq, and promoted the goal of democratic elections there in his nomination speech in 2004. This is all fine and dandy, with the following notations:

a. How can our troops maintain a presence AND have the Iraqi people choose who to lead them?
b. The country is in civil war. How the hell are they supposed to elect leaders when they are fighting amongst themselves?
c. The first elections took place in 2005, but the government was nothing more than a transitional government, and a permanent government wasn't established until more than a year later. And let's not forget that the Transitional Government was influenced heavily by the US. Really free, those elections were.

We wouldn't need to be in either place if Bush would have gone into Afghanistan, found bin Laden, killed him, and then stayed out of Iraq. Is the world better off overall now that Hussein is dead? Yes. Was Hussein a bad guy? Yes. But that wasn't our fight, and it should never have been.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Marilyn.Manson @ Jul 23 2009, 12:49 PM) [snapback]1514316[/snapback]
2. In May, 2003, Bush literally declared that "...major conflict in Iraq has ended". Really? Then why are we still over there, hmmm? If major conflict ended at that time, then why are we just now getting back to hunting for bin Laden in Afghanistan?

We never left Afghanistan.

And also remember, we're an all volunteer military, people know what they're getting into when they join, its drilled into their heads that stuff like this can happen...or wait, let me rephrase that, things like this will happen to them.
new major on the block
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Jul 23 2009, 06:50 PM) [snapback]1514321[/snapback]

And also remember, we're an all volunteer military, people know what they're getting into when they join, its drilled into their heads that stuff like this can happen...or wait, let me rephrase that, things like this will happen to them.

Exactly which leads back to my original statement which was it isn't bush's fault he got captured, it was his own.
Marney1
QUOTE(new major on the block @ Jul 23 2009, 08:59 PM) [snapback]1514329[/snapback]
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Jul 23 2009, 06:50 PM) [snapback]1514321[/snapback]

Exactly which leads back to my original statement which was it isn't bush's fault he got captured, it was his own.

You should work for FoxNews.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Jul 23 2009, 01:14 PM) [snapback]1514310[/snapback]

Tanner, you can disagree with me, I will not hate you. I love you, no matter your political standing on the war.

I certainly don't think this is a senseless war. I don't discredit any of our armed forces (or future armed forces, you stud, you) in being there. I will agree with Manson's post that it's not Afghanistan that is senseless, it's the concentration of soldiers and resources to Iraq that could have been used in Afghanistan to "end terrorism" or whatever the "end goal" is. Instead, Bush reallocated troops on his own private trophy hunt for Saddam.

I don't think this kid should have STILL been in Afghanistan. We're the USA, we should be in and out of there within ATLEAST 7 years. WW2 was quicker than this sandy shitfest in our buttcrack.

QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Jul 23 2009, 02:50 PM) [snapback]1514321[/snapback]

What have we accomplished in Afghanistan? What was this kid's unit doing when he was captured? What was their mission? WHY ARE THEY STILL THERE?

QUOTE(marney1 @ Jul 23 2009, 04:01 PM) [snapback]1514330[/snapback]
QUOTE(new boner in his mouth @ Jul 23 2009, 08:59 PM) [snapback]1514329[/snapback]

You should work for FoxNews.

Or stop watching it.
TwoFacedTanner
Here everyone is....is this the same guy?

EDIT: Toootally not him. nevermind. But you can still read it.

http://news.aol.com/article/texas-soldier-...nzalez%2F584935

And to not dodge the question

What have we accomplished in Afghanistan? What was this kid's unit doing when he was captured? What was their mission? WHY ARE THEY STILL THERE?

We're fighting the people responsible for terrorist attacks around the world.
Sure there are multiple terror organizations, but I think its obvious why we're targeting on this one.
And I'll admit, we havent made much progress, but at the gym today, I think I saw that we had killed one of Osama's sons.
Marney1
I will believe foreign terrorists carried out 9/11 when someone produces "EVIDENCE".
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(marney1 @ Jul 23 2009, 05:35 PM) [snapback]1514372[/snapback]
I will believe foreign terrorists carried out 9/11 when someone produces "EVIDENCE".

Not to get too conspiracy-laden, I kind of agree.
Not convinced some Jawas from Afghanistan flew those planes on 9/11.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(marney1 @ Jul 23 2009, 04:35 PM) [snapback]1514372[/snapback]

Well they...kinda told us they did it.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Jul 23 2009, 05:10 PM) [snapback]1514359[/snapback]
And to not dodge the question

We're fighting the people responsible for terrorist attacks around the world.
Sure there are multiple terror organizations, but I think its obvious why we're targeting on this one.
And I'll admit, we havent made much progress, but at the gym today, I think I saw that we had killed one of Osama's sons.

It was more of a general question, I don't expect you to answer it, but I'd like some elected official to give me something other than a tapdance about how their jacking off and costing troops their lives and costing us a fortune in war funds.
Darth Sexy
QUOTE(marney1 @ Jul 24 2009, 07:35 AM) [snapback]1514372[/snapback]

Rofl.

I can't be arsed quoting, so I'll just ramble incoherently until someone agrees with me. Whoever said the American government forced this man to go to Afghanistan is clearly a fucking idiot. Of course they did, it's in the job description when you sign up for the armed forces. If you join the armed forces without knowing you'll need to fight in wars you deserve to be blown to pieces.

Stoic: I don't see how you can blame Bush for this guys capture. Afghanistan is a war that needed to be fought, and needs to be won.* Assuming he hasn't been in the army since 2001 he knew what he was getting into. I can't really comment on exit strategy, as I don't really know much about the strategic details, and won't pretend to.

I would like to congratulate new major on the block for making the most stupid statement in this topic. I'm sure this guy is kicking himself for purposely getting abducted.

Hopefully he can get out of there, but I think everyone knows where this is heading.

*If anyone tries to use the "unjust" war in Iraq to counter my views on Afghanistan I will come to your house and impregnate your beloved family pets. They're two separate wars. Stoic is exempt from this, as he raised a valid point about Iraq diverting troops from Afghanistan.
Marney1
QUOTE(Darth Sexy @ Jul 24 2009, 05:46 AM) [snapback]1514419[/snapback]

Rofl.

I can't be arsed quoting, so I'll just ramble incoherently until someone agrees with me. Whoever said the American government forced this man to go to Afghanistan is clearly a fucking idiot. Of course they did, it's in the job description when you sign up for the armed forces. If you join the armed forces without knowing you'll need to fight in wars you deserve to be blown to pieces.

Stoic: I don't see how you can blame Bush for this guys capture. Afghanistan is a war that needed to be fought, and needs to be won.* Assuming he hasn't been in the army since 2001 he knew what he was getting into. I can't really comment on exit strategy, as I don't really know much about the strategic details, and won't pretend to.

I would like to congratulate new major on the block for making the most stupid statement in this topic. I'm sure this guy is kicking himself for purposely getting abducted.

Hopefully he can get out of there, but I think everyone knows where this is heading.

*If anyone tries to use the "unjust" war in Iraq to counter my views on Afghanistan I will come to your house and impregnate your beloved family pets. They're two separate wars. Stoic is exempt from this, as he raised a valid point about Iraq diverting troops from Afghanistan.

Why did it need to be fought? I'm just interested in knowing your view.
ConQueSteD
QUOTE(marney1 @ Jul 24 2009, 05:03 AM) [snapback]1514440[/snapback]

Rofl.

Lets see do you think we should allow them to attack our country and not be punished for it? So what you're trying to say is let them crash into our fucking towers, and we sit here and do nothing? That would be Fucking Stupid!
Marney1
QUOTE(ConQueSteD @ Jul 24 2009, 11:07 AM) [snapback]1514454[/snapback]

Rofl.

Lets see do you think we should allow them to attack our country and not be punished for it? So what you're trying to say is let them crash into our fucking towers, and we sit here and do nothing? That would be Fucking Stupid!

They had nothing to do with it.
Darth Sexy
QUOTE(marney1 @ Jul 24 2009, 08:13 PM) [snapback]1514455[/snapback]

Rofl.

Well, Al-Qaida did have training camps in Afghanistan, and the Taliban was friendly with Bin Laden. Bin Laden was originally hiding out in Afghanistan, although Christ knows where he is now. I won't deny the American failure to capture him. Al-Qaida was openly attacking the USA, and as a superpower, the US couldn't just sit around and allow itself to be attacked. There's also the issue of the Taliban's massive human rights abuses, and their deposition was well overdue. This does of course raise the question of when is appropriate to intervene, and why places like Rwanda and Sudan haven't had intervention, but I'll leave that to another topic.

Mainly, I'm sick of ignorant anti-American bullshit being spewed from the mouths of retarded inbreds. That was referencing RL, and not forum posters (although, there are a few).

I'd also like to apologise if everything I'm typing makes little to no sense, I'm not in a normal state of mind at the moment.
Marney1
QUOTE(Darth Sexy @ Jul 24 2009, 01:22 PM) [snapback]1514467[/snapback]

Rofl.

Well, Al-Qaida did have training camps in Afghanistan, and the Taliban was friendly with Bin Laden. Bin Laden was originally hiding out in Afghanistan, although Christ knows where he is now. I won't deny the American failure to capture him. Al-Qaida was openly attacking the USA, and as a superpower, the US couldn't just sit around and allow itself to be attacked. There's also the issue of the Taliban's massive human rights abuses, and their deposition was well overdue. This does of course raise the question of when is appropriate to intervene, and why places like Rwanda and Sudan haven't had intervention, but I'll leave that to another topic.

Mainly, I'm sick of ignorant anti-American bullshit being spewed from the mouths of retarded inbreds. That was referencing RL, and not forum posters (although, there are a few).

I'd also like to apologise if everything I'm typing makes little to no sense, I'm not in a normal state of mind at the moment.

It did make sense and if that's your opinion then fair enough, I just wish somebody could show me hard evidence of what I think is one huge con.
Darth Sexy
QUOTE(marney1 @ Jul 24 2009, 10:29 PM) [snapback]1514471[/snapback]

Rofl.

It did make sense and if that's your opinion then fair enough, I just wish somebody could show me hard evidence of what I think is one huge con.

Hard evidence of the huge con...do you mean 9/11? Bin Laden taking responsibility for it is a good start. Documents showing the alleged terrorists attended 747 training in Pakistan is also compelling. It is also (for me, at least) very difficult to believe the USA would attack it's own citizens for what....a war which has dragged on far too long? Afghanistan was entirely warranted. Did the coalition go about the war in an effective way which would end it quickly, with minimal casualties? Of that I'm not so sure.
Marney1
QUOTE(Darth Sexy @ Jul 24 2009, 01:33 PM) [snapback]1514472[/snapback]
QUOTE(marney1 @ Jul 24 2009, 10:29 PM) [snapback]1514471[/snapback]

Rofl.

Hard evidence of the huge con...do you mean 9/11? Bin Laden taking responsibility for it is a good start. Documents showing the alleged terrorists attended 747 training in Pakistan is also compelling. It is also (for me, at least) very difficult to believe the USA would attack it's own citizens for what....a war which has dragged on far too long? Afghanistan was entirely warranted. Did the coalition go about the war in an effective way which would end it quickly, with minimal casualties? Of that I'm not so sure.

Certain people make a fortune from long drawn out wars and that is (IMO) what it's all about.
PabloHoneyOle
I'm going to try and not copy and paste all that but I will try address all the posts necessary.

@Darth: I agree the war in Afghanistan needs to be fought. But it also needs to be over, like, years ago. I know we can't find Bin Laden, but we do have hundreds of thousands of troops spread out across Iraq that could be checking holes in Afghanistan. Where are those boys that caught Saddam? Send them into Afghanistan to get Bin Laden in his hole. Anyway, I'm not saying the war isn't important to reduce the number of terrorists (or civilians) residing in Afghanistan, I'm just saying we should have been able to accomplish something worthwhile by now.

@marney: Weird I find myself agreeing with you in some aspects. I'm not sure 9-11 was 100% orchestrated by the Taliban, that's my personal belief, I'm not looking to argue conspiracies, we can create another topic for that. I do feel that IF Afghanistan was the source of terrorist activities, including 9-11, we would have received some backlash from the terrorists here in America. Anthrax? Ha. Government scare tactics. There have been no major attacks since 9-11. I would think the terrorists would retaliate for the bombings of their cities, the death of their civilians and the general HATE for America. Is the US presence in Afghanistan really squashing the terrorist threat, or was there never really a threat to begin with?

Marney is also right about the profitability of war. My uncle works for the government (not the military) and is currently in Afghanistan, making fucking BANK. He once told me he'd like to see us in Afghanistan as long as possible, simply for the amount of money he was making while working over there.
Qdeathstar

Actually, from what i've heard it's his own fault he got captured... He walked off base with no weapons... from the information we have it kinda seems to me like he wanted to become a deserter and join up with the talliban, but when he got there they tricked him...

dur da dur?
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Jul 24 2009, 01:55 PM) [snapback]1514506[/snapback]

Actually, from what i've heard it's his own fault he got captured... He walked off base with no weapons... from the information we have it kinda seems to me like he wanted to become a deserter and join up with the talliban, but when he got there they tricked him...

dur da dur?

If that's the case, OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

new major on the block
QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Jul 24 2009, 05:55 PM) [snapback]1514506[/snapback]

dur da dur?

THANK YOU!!!!
About time someone agrees with me. People bashing me cause i say its his own fault he got captured, WTF? Read the facts dipshits. He left the base without his gear and weapons....hello, what soldier in his or her right mind leaves their stuff behind unless something is screwed up in their head or they are planning something or deserting...
Lmoz96
Israely soldier also held by terror organiztion (Hammas) over 3 years. angry.gif
Marney1
QUOTE(Lmoz96 @ Jul 26 2009, 09:33 PM) [snapback]1514741[/snapback]
Israely soldier also held by terror organiztion (Hammas) over 3 years. angry.gif

Hamas was Israels idea to start with so it's their fault!
Lmoz96
Its Israels fault that another organization of terror names Jihad want to blow up israely buses?! wallbash_red.gif
Lmoz96
Its Israels fault that another organization of terror names Jihad want to blow up israely buses?! wallbash_red.gif
Marney1
QUOTE(Lmoz96 @ Jul 26 2009, 09:46 PM) [snapback]1514749[/snapback]

Yes it is.
Lmoz96
You always right, except when you wrong smile.gif
And emoticons are funny. roll2.gif
Marney1
QUOTE(Lmoz96 @ Jul 26 2009, 10:06 PM) [snapback]1514763[/snapback]
You always right, except when you wrong smile.gif
And emoticons are funny. roll2.gif

And you are a stupid jew twat so fuck off and read the forum rules.

And read the Geneva Convention too.
Lmoz96
1) dont be racist!
2) Ne budz racist!
3) אל תהיה גזעני!
This is in three languages!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.