Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PS2 Trailer
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
Korben
Credit to Neil from GTAPSP.com for this. SPOnG.com is showing the first video release for the PS2. Nothing Special in it I don't think. Not really had a chance to pick over it yet.

Video
-spyder-
I cant watch it for some reason, Ive clicked the link but comes up with "Deep linking is Forbidden...". So I right clicked and save link on were it says download the trailer and saves as a correct file format but cant open in either formats because of an error.

If its not that special im not that bothered but did this happen to you korben
Korben
It gave me grief as well. I finally found the Quicktime download worked for me. Not a great website.
HB~Sauce
Would it be on Youtube by now or would it take 2-3 days to finally get put on Youtube?
Handsome B Wonderful
Trailer or no trailer, i'm getting it on Friday morning. No need to pre-order. And if for some insane reason they do sell out before i get there, then may Alex Webster have mercy on us all.
Korben
QUOTE(tourdepain @ Mar 5 2007, 12:15 AM) [snapback]1307354[/snapback]
Would it be on Youtube by now or would it take 2-3 days to finally get put on Youtube?

YouTube
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.