Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Post a pic of your Bedroom
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
macorules94

post yours
Marney1
I detect dust on the chest of drawers now give me 20 press - ups!
PabloHoneyOle

I'm shacking up with Analog and his relatives for a little while.
macorules94
lol guys
Massacre
Here's my room.

This is me in my favorite chair. It's made of tires.

TheAnalogKid2112
The last two posts made me laugh harder than I ever have. Especially Stoic's XD.png

This is my room
DuPz0r
My bedroom

PabloHoneyOle
Amnesiac

something like this.
Marneyo Juano
I see what you did there.
Massacre
QUOTE(Stoic_Person_Eater @ Jul 16 2009, 10:05 AM) [snapback]1513052[/snapback]

Is that somewhere in Tenpenny Tower?
FuddMan
^Well spotted, sir.
Kuwong
serious post in not serious topic. Look at my setup and be jealous, then accuse me of being a nerd with no life as you are jealous you have nothing as nice as this.

I guess imageshack being hacked made image filenames all funny. thats not what I called it, i creatively called it DSCF621000

n.b I now have a much nicer real wood floor, my original floor looked like shit. Speakers also have nice subtle covers for them.
Marney1
QUOTE(Kuwong @ Jul 16 2009, 08:13 PM) [snapback]1513121[/snapback]
serious post in not serious topic. Look at my setup and be jealous, then accuse me of being a nerd with no life as you are jealous you have nothing as nice as this.

I guess imageshack being hacked made image filenames all funny. thats not what I called it, i creatively called it DSCF621000

You made those speakers in woodwork class at school.
Kuwong
no i bought them. speakers generally are made of wood as opposed to fish.
Darth Sexy
QUOTE(Kuwong @ Jul 17 2009, 05:43 AM) [snapback]1513130[/snapback]
no i bought them. speakers generally are made of wood as opposed to fish.

Why did this make me laugh so much?
Indy
There's not really much of interest in my bedroom but i'll take a picture and post it eventually.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.