Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I never got the call off kate......
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
Flea
I have killed demetri after going for revenge instead of the money, and i got the call off roman telling me about the wedding, and i got the clal off phil bell, but i've read that your supposed to ring kate but that hasnt happened, and doesnt seem to want to, is this a glitch so i cant complete the game? I've saved it quite a few times and still niko doesnt call her, i've tryed ringing her myself but the phone just beeps, has this happened to anyone else?
OptimumPx
If the mission opened to go to the wedding then I think you should be fine.

It's been so long since I played through the final missions.
Flea
Got it sorted now, i forgot to change into formal shoes, got the call now and completed it, i think the whole build up to the end of the game is better when you go for revenge instead of money.
Lmoz96
In my secend computer, kate killed by pegorino's peolpe, but i got a call from her after she died, i saw it as unknown number!!!!!! huh.gif
My other computer is better... XD.png
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(Lmoz96 @ Jul 26 2009, 09:32 AM) [snapback]1514676[/snapback]
In my secend computer, kate killed by pegorino's peolpe, but i got a call from her after she died, i saw it as unknown number!!!!!! huh.gif
My other computer is better... XD.png

Glitch, it happened on my buddy's 360 as well
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.