Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Ashes
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
Indy
So I haven't created a legit topic in quite some time. I'm not sure what to do...

I think we discuss.

So day 3 of the first test was over today and i'm looking forward to tomorrows play, just hoping it doesn't rain. I'd say Australia are just edging into the lead with this one but it's still anyones game. If it doesn't rain tomorrow i'm confident there's going to be a result.
Darth Sexy
Why is Hauritz in, but Stuart Clark out? Our selectors are fucking stupid.
Pieface
1st Test will be a draw overall.
Indy
I think unless England bowl Australia out soon, they won't have a chance at winning. But i'd say if it isn't a draw, which is looking more and more likely, Australia are going to take this one. Day 5 isn't going to be nice to bat on.
Pieface
Draw, I had a good lol when Panesar got that 4.
Indy
That was too close. Australia should've won it though. For some reason I was got happy- but then I remembered it was just a draw.
Darth Sexy
Good old English time wasting tactics. Really classy. But, we couldn't take that last wicket, and given the bowlers we selected, I think we bowled surprisingly well, given we didn't even have a real spinner.

Indy, you were probably happy because a draw beats 5-0.
Pieface
QUOTE(Darth Sexy @ Jul 13 2009, 04:12 AM) [snapback]1512523[/snapback]
Good old English time wasting tactics. Really classy. But, we couldn't take that last wicket, and given the bowlers we selected, I think we bowled surprisingly well, given we didn't even have a real spinner.

Indy, you were probably happy because a draw beats 5-0.

We all know Ponting would have done the same. Especially for shouting at every little thing as an appeal when it was going way wide off the stumps.
Handsome B Wonderful
This 2nd test has been an absolute shitstuffing as far as the Aussies are concerned. What the hell sort of batting was that?

Also, Mitchell Johnson must have blown all his form, time, energy, and cum into his girlfriend, because his bowling is kinda fucked (well, it's pretty average at least).

To think this is basically the same Aussie team that beat South Africa earlier in the year.

i lol'd at Onions. I thought that surname was reserved for Sensible Soccer.
Darth Sexy
Grrr, my arrogance always comes back to bite me in the arse. We're getting raped.
Indy
It could still go either way. Hopefully we'll have a result this match. It's been a good game so far.
Darth Sexy
If England don't win from here something is very, very wrong. Assuming there's no weather delays, of course.
Pieface
Well nothing was wrong. Good win for the first in 75 years. Flintoff did great at bowling.
Indy
Finally. I was nervous at the start of play, but from the beginning of the day England pretty much had it under control.
Darth Sexy
The second Haddin went out it was all over.

In the event an Australian reads this post, I think I should be a selector. We ditch Hughes, and get Johnson to open, coz he can't fucking bowl at the moment. We then bring in Stuart Clark to fill the open bowling spot, and get Brett Lee (fitness permitting) in instead of Hauritz. We don't need Hauritz, as his overs of weak off spin can easily be made up by Clarke, North and Katitch, if Ponting pressures him.
Handsome B Wonderful
^Agreed

Why Clark hasn't been picked yet is a mystery. Maybe his girlfriend doesn't spend enough time in her underwear to warrant his selection.

Talking about slags, fuck Bratich and Bingle and all the wags on tour. The team need to follow Warnie's example. Ditch the wife, and sleep with as many women on tour as you can. It worked for him. These Hussies (not including Hussey's hussy, who may or may not be a Hussey. Lolol, had to fit that in) are holding us back.
Darth Sexy
I still don't understand why Stuart Clark has not been selected. Before his injury he was our most (dare I say, only?) consistent bowler.
Indy
Next match is at Edgbaston, I live a minute away. Still not going, it's always so rammed at the ashes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.