Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ad's
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
DuPz0r
I keep getting this problem when i make a post, the square advert at the bottom always jumps up a bit and it is in front of the "post new" "preview post" buttons. The only way i can post is to click on the advert first to make it go away... I hate it, it is so annoying!
Marney1
QUOTE(DuPz0r @ Jul 10 2009, 11:38 AM) [snapback]1512148[/snapback]
I keep getting this problem when i make a post, the square advert at the bottom always jumps up a bit and it is in front of the "post new" "preview post" buttons. The only way i can post is to click on the advert first to make it go away... I hate it, it is so annoying!

Same here DuPz' but I think there's a way to stop them if you have FireFox............someone remind me.
DuPz0r
Yeah I'm using Firefox. I thought FF automatically blocked ads... Well it used to anyway.
Indy
You want Adblock plugin
Sharpie Fetish
The ads are horriblenow. Popups which have started appearing arent that bad but the pringles ones that come down are fucking annoying
Psy
I totally agree with you. The ads are absolutely shit, and I've complained to my host multiple times but we still get popups and annoying ads. I'll make sure it's sorted for the new site or I just wont display their ads.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.