Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Helicopter in ground glitch
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
macorules94
I was playing, and I randomly saw a heli in underground, but its propellers were above ground.

Heres a video

[youtube]N-Fi7i-hB94[/youtube]
Ex-PS Fanboy
I've seen it before. Except the heli was blown up.
Weasel
It happens.
do a SEARCH and you may find a couple of topics on it.
FireGod
Fort Carson is a good place to see this, FC is known for strange happenings, Synch has posted a lot on this place...
over by the tunnel there is a PD heli that's inside of the hillside , appears like that real regular.
Alex37
Sometimes, when i driving that air-ground boat and it seenks, i just using the camera to jump it up - just taking some photos of nothing and it goes up.
FireGod
I watched a PDheli follow me into the AT-400 hanger at LV airport , and it kept trying to hover thru the roof , so I shot it once with sniper , an it just kept there , exploding , over , an over , an over , so I thought I'll wait an see how long this goes on...
it kept doing it , then whilst waiting , I checked , an my criminal ranking shot way up , this heli just would not die , but good cause it was good to get this one save game built up in the criminal ranking stats. ..

..it did die , after a bit.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.