Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dimitri & Phil Bell
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
vitucho15
I'm not sure if I should kill or spare them, I killed Darko, I just want to know who I should and shouldn't kill because I heard if you choose wisely, Roman doesn't end up dying, this will be a slight spoiler for me bc someone told me he dies, but I also heard if you choose a certain way you can save Roman which is what I want to do.

Please Help! I just wanna save Roman!
Qdeathstar
You should just save and do kill them, then reload and not kill them. Then decide. I really can't help you w/o giving you major spoilers to the game.
Massacre
You don't even get the option to kill Phil... Anyway, you need to kill Dimitri, otherwise Roman's dead.
vitucho15
QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Jul 5 2009, 11:41 PM) [snapback]1511383[/snapback]
You should just save and do kill them, then reload and not kill them. Then decide. I really can't help you w/o giving you major spoilers to the game.

I don't care about it being spoiled
Zen
Well, to save Roman, you'll need to [spoiler]choose Revenge[/spoiler].

I, unfortunately, picked the other option the first time around and ended up feeling gutted.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.