Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: British Racing Fans
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
Pieface
Just thought I'd let any of you guys know, that until the 6th July on play.com the Logitech G25 steering wheel is 100. Now it may seem steep but it is meant to be the best value product for racing games.

http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/3437165/Logi...el/Product.html
The Awesome One
Thanks Pieface, just ordered it.
Marney1
Yeah me too.
DuPz0r
sounds cool. But i don't play many racing games these days. Shame gran turismo 5 isn't out yet, because that would have been useful.
TreeFitty
YEEEEEEEE-HAWWWWWWWWWW!

YIP! YIP! YIP!

[/spam]

Good deal. If I was more into racing I'd probably get one.
DiO
Looks pretty fucking awesome.
asthenia
Fuck! If I had 100 I'd so be on this! Wanted a G25 since it released. Best wheel around.
Pieface
QUOTE(Asthenia @ Jul 5 2009, 02:31 PM) [snapback]1511231[/snapback]
Fuck! If I had 100 I'd so be on this! Wanted a G25 since it released. Best wheel around.

Same, came at the right time for me. They might be getting cheaper soon though with the upcoming release of the G27 (Although its the same with a few more buttons and a rev limiter)
asthenia
Sweet... My wheel cost me 70. I've got the Force GT one.. It's good, no doubt. But y'know, compared with a G25, makes you wanna cry sometimes. Has the xbox been blessed with the ability to use these yet or are MS still being cunts? I'd love to use a PROPER wheel with Forza.
Pieface
QUOTE(Asthenia @ Jul 5 2009, 05:43 PM) [snapback]1511262[/snapback]
Sweet... My wheel cost me 70. I've got the Force GT one.. It's good, no doubt. But y'know, compared with a G25, makes you wanna cry sometimes. Has the xbox been blessed with the ability to use these yet or are MS still being cunts? I'd love to use a PROPER wheel with Forza.

MS are still being cunts. I'd love to be able to play Forza, especially with a new one on the way. Hopefully Forza 3 will be on PC.
asthenia
I'd definitely prefer it if I could play Forza on the PC, all I'm missing is the G25, a decent rig, and a gun to the heads of the Devs over at Turn10....`
Pieface
QUOTE(Asthenia @ Jul 5 2009, 06:09 PM) [snapback]1511265[/snapback]
I'd definitely prefer it if I could play Forza on the PC, all I'm missing is the G25, a decent rig, and a gun to the heads of the Devs over at Turn10....`

I have the G25 (Well its on its way) and a decent rig. You get the gun.
asthenia
My .177 air rifle could do the job if I beef it up, make it look scary. Maybe paint a skull on the barrel.
TheStig
Logitech G25 is too overrated. The Fanatec Porsche 911 racing wheel is 2x better in every aspect.
Pieface
QUOTE(MisterReyes @ Jul 5 2009, 07:30 PM) [snapback]1511276[/snapback]
Logitech G25 is too overrated. The Fanatec Porsche 911 racing wheel is 2x better in every aspect.

OMG liek srsly? 2x betr srsly?
TheStig
QUOTE(Pieface @ Jul 5 2009, 11:38 AM) [snapback]1511280[/snapback]
QUOTE(MisterReyes @ Jul 5 2009, 07:30 PM) [snapback]1511276[/snapback]

OMG liek srsly? 2x betr srsly?

Yes Vaginaface.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Hawt.

asthenia
Shame it's so darn ugly. G254lyf.
Pieface
Offers ended now. Mines been in the "Packing" stage for a good 14 hours now.
asthenia
Guess the demand must be pretty high atm, even for a 100 steering wheel. Lotta people throwing their old steering wheels on eBay and in the trash for that deal.
Pieface
Mines been dispatched! Huzzah!
asthenia
How's the status looking on mine, Pie? You remember to get it didn't you?
Pieface
QUOTE(Asthenia @ Jul 7 2009, 05:35 PM) [snapback]1511626[/snapback]

They ran out of stock when I ordered yours sadly. Mines been dispatched and is on its way now.
The Awesome One
QUOTE(Pieface @ Jul 7 2009, 07:04 PM) [snapback]1511636[/snapback]

They ran out of stock when I ordered yours sadly. Mines been dispatched and is on its way now.

This is the last time I want to get something sent to me off the net vis postage. Everything I have ever bought has had something wrong with it.
Pieface
QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jul 7 2009, 08:58 PM) [snapback]1511673[/snapback]
QUOTE(Pieface @ Jul 7 2009, 07:04 PM) [snapback]1511636[/snapback]

This is the last time I want to get something sent to me off the net vis postage. Everything I have ever bought has had something wrong with it.

What are you on about? What happened? Someone stab the driver?
Pieface
Mine came yesterday (Took its time >_>) But major fun is to be had with one. Just need money to buy games for it >_>. Playing LFS demo and GTR Evo demo over and over again lol.

rFactor sucks as well.
DuPz0r
What about GT prologue?
Pieface
I sold it.
DiO
You bought a steering wheel and had no racing games? LMFAO! Piefail. You could always play it with Gran Turismo HD.
Pieface
QUOTE(Billy Mays @ Jul 23 2009, 01:30 AM) [snapback]1514218[/snapback]
You bought a steering wheel and had no racing games? LMFAO! Piefail. You could always play it with Gran Turismo HD.

I have GRID, but that's shit anyway. And I bought it cos it was like 50 cheaper than anywhere else har har. I get paid next week anyway, and the demo's are good enough to get used to the wheel.
DiO
QUOTE(Pieface @ Jul 22 2009, 08:43 PM) [snapback]1514221[/snapback]
QUOTE(Billy Mays @ Jul 23 2009, 01:30 AM) [snapback]1514218[/snapback]

I have GRID, but that's shit anyway. And I bought it cos it was like 50 cheaper than anywhere else har har. I get paid next week anyway, and the demo's are good enough to get used to the wheel.

GRID looked pretty good. Unless you have that on Xbox, wouldn't you rather play it then those demos? (Obviously not, I'm just curious why.)
Pieface
With GRID it's a matter off taking the wrong line, smashing into everything to get into the lead. I want realism.
ConQueSteD
Forza 3 supposed to better than GT. it looks like it atm.
DiO
Yes, lets compare games that aren't even out.
asthenia
QUOTE(ConQueSteD @ Jul 23 2009, 03:21 AM) [snapback]1514228[/snapback]
Forza 3 supposed to better than GT. it looks like it atm.

I'm getting both.

Dee you fag, don't pretend you've never done it. Leave Conquested alone.

Pie, if you wanna sway away from realism for abit, play Midnight Club LA with the wheel, carnage. Fackin' carnage.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(Pieface @ Jul 22 2009, 05:57 PM) [snapback]1514224[/snapback]
With GRID it's a matter off taking the wrong line, smashing into everything to get into the lead. I want realism.

Marney1
Felipe Massa
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.