Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy 4th of July
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
coreyko_2003
Hope everyone has a good one. And with that said, whats everyone's plans for the weekend?

TheAnalogKid2112

-.-koreyfail
Pieface
Working for 10 hours. Although we don't celebrate silly holidays.
bOnEs
i don't really celebrate holidays... but, i'm pry gonna go see the parents tomorrow... that's about it...
TheAnalogKid2112
Fine then.

Since I have to work, I can't go on our annual camping trip, so I'm going out to the lake with my buddies tomorrow morning to get wasted and fish.
DiO
LOL YOU GUISE! cANADA DAY IS JULY 1ST!

already maEd a topic.

http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=792453
Mother Fucking Ruger
It isn't the 4th of July, bro.
Massacre
QUOTE(Pieface @ Jul 3 2009, 04:55 PM) [snapback]1510968[/snapback]
Although we don't celebrate silly holidays.

Just Tea Day and Cunt Wearing a Crown Day.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(Mother Fucking Ruger @ Jul 3 2009, 05:42 PM) [snapback]1511012[/snapback]
It isn't the 4th of July, bro.

*points to my first post*
Pieface
QUOTE(Massacre @ Jul 4 2009, 02:52 AM) [snapback]1511026[/snapback]
QUOTE(Pieface @ Jul 3 2009, 04:55 PM) [snapback]1510968[/snapback]
Although we don't celebrate silly holidays.

Just Tea Day and Cunt Wearing a Crown Day.

Ahh Tea Day. Not a proper day without crumpets though.
The Awesome One
Why cant england have a day off thats actually english. Do it on st. georges day or something. Speaking of which, that used to mean something..
Mekstizzle
america sucks
TwoFacedTanner
You're just mad you don't have a holiday for independence where you put all kinds of meat between buns and dig in...or do you? Whats all that business with the Romans a while back?
TheAnalogKid2112
I have to work today. EVERYBODY is going to be working today. WHO THE FUCK orders pizza on the 4th of July??? It's a fucking barbeque day! Let me go home and blow up some animals!
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Jul 4 2009, 01:36 PM) [snapback]1511111[/snapback]
I have to work today. EVERYBODY is going to be working today. WHO THE FUCK orders pizza on the 4th of July??? It's a fucking barbeque day! Let me go home and blow up some animals!

My buddy is in the same boat, except hes the only delivery guy working at his store today.

OptimumPx
[youtube]kDA9NbPAK8o[/youtube]
Pieface
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Jul 4 2009, 06:34 PM) [snapback]1511108[/snapback]
You're just mad you don't have a holiday for independence where you put all kinds of meat between buns and dig in...or do you? Whats all that business with the Romans a while back?

Doesn't Independance Day have a lot to do with the black and whites fighting? Because we didn't fight em.
Indy
im tryin to find teh drunk topic but i keep failing
Massacre
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Jul 4 2009, 01:34 PM) [snapback]1511108[/snapback]

Gay Pride Day?
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Pieface @ Jul 4 2009, 03:19 PM) [snapback]1511128[/snapback]

Doesn't Independance Day have a lot to do with the black and whites fighting? Because we didn't fight em.

Nooo, not really.
Independence day is when we kicked you guys asses all the way back to England and some parts of Wales forcing you to conquer less civilized countries such as India, led by your Minister of War Laurence of Arabia and his tribe of upstanding gentlemen.

Fuck yeah! GO AMERICA WOOO.

The day you're thinking of is called February. A.K.A Black History Month...where we kicked thier asses all the way to the back of the bus and then let them join our club...called AMERICA.

Hell yeah!
Pieface
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Jul 5 2009, 05:56 AM) [snapback]1511197[/snapback]

Nooo, not really.
Independence day is when we kicked you guys asses all the way back to England and some parts of Wales forcing you to conquer less civilized countries such as India, led by your Minister of War Laurence of Arabia and his tribe of upstanding gentlemen.

The day you're thinking of is called February. A.K.A Black History Month...where we kicked thier asses all the way to the back of the bus and then let them join our club...called AMERICA.

Hell yeah!

Where the English kicked the English back to England?
DiO
QUOTE(Pieface @ Jul 5 2009, 02:25 PM) [snapback]1511273[/snapback]

Nooo, not really.

Hell yeah!

LMFAO!
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Pieface @ Jul 5 2009, 01:25 PM) [snapback]1511273[/snapback]

Nooo, not really.

Hell yeah!

But of course!
And I could be wrong...but I don't think the people over here called themselves the English during the revolution.

And shut up D-O! Took you guys long enough to do it!
All we did was flex our 22's and they got out!
Pieface
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Jul 5 2009, 11:13 PM) [snapback]1511328[/snapback]
QUOTE(Pieface @ Jul 5 2009, 01:25 PM) [snapback]1511273[/snapback]

Nooo, not really.

Hell yeah!

But of course!
And I could be wrong...but I don't think the people over here called themselves the English during the revolution.

But you were English. You were all descendants from English, unless you were a Native American.
PabloHoneyOle
I had a Happy 4th of Fuck British people.
Pieface
QUOTE(Stoic_Person_Eater @ Jul 6 2009, 02:57 PM) [snapback]1511414[/snapback]

You celebrated fucking yourselves?
TwoFacedTanner
If we have to be politically correct about it.

Happy 4th of Fuck Citizens of England.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Pieface @ Jul 6 2009, 10:20 AM) [snapback]1511416[/snapback]

I'm not British. Not one ounce.
Pieface
QUOTE(Stoic_Person_Eater @ Jul 6 2009, 04:01 PM) [snapback]1511418[/snapback]
QUOTE(Pieface @ Jul 6 2009, 10:20 AM) [snapback]1511416[/snapback]

I'm not British. Not one ounce.

Of course wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.