Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I got stabbed last night...
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
The Awesome One
Last night, I was out clubbing. Some guy bumped into me, and I said, "watch yourself, man." He pushed me, I pushed him back.
Then a fight started, and I was beating the crap outta him. That was until his mate, who had just stood there while we wrestled, pulled me out and went for my stomach with a knife. I managed to stop the knife from getting my stomach with my hand, but it went through my hand.

After I was allowed to go home at around 12:00 today, I had to phone for a lift home. I phone my Dad who has to drive a hour to london, take me home then a hour back to his place. Now tommorow, I have to go to a police station to make a statement.
You ask any wrongly ( Well I say wrongly) jailed convicts how they find the police. It would probably be being scared of the police. Im one of those people. Great. Its like going to meet a murderer. Anyway, im now one handed. My other hand really.
Fucking. Hurts. Also, being one handed means a nightmare of typing, and no console gaming.

Edit: Got rid of mistakes.
Marney1
QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jun 29 2009, 07:27 PM) [snapback]1509939[/snapback]
Last night, I was out clubbing. Some guy bumped into me, and I said, "watch yourself, man." He pushed me, I pushed him back.
Then a fight started, an d I was beating the crap outta him. That was until his mate, who had just stood there while we wrestled, pulled me out and went for my stomach with a knife. I managedf to stop the knife from getting my stomach with my hand, but it went through my hand.

After I was allowed to go home at around 12:00 today, I had to phone fr a lift home. I phone my Dad who has to drive a hour to london, take me home then a hour back to his place. Now tommorow, I have to go to a police station to make a statement.
You ask any wrongly ( Well I say wrongly) jailed convicts how they find the police. It would probably be being scared of the police. Im one of those people. Great. Its like going to meet a murderer. Anyway, im now one haneded. My other hand really.
Fucking. Hurts. Also, being one haneded means a nightmare of typing, and no console gaming. So sorry if there is any mistakes.

Lesson - don't get into pushing and shoving, just run away if you can. If you can't get away then launch a pre-emptive strike - then run away.
DuPz0r
Fuckin hell, you lucky sod, cheatin death like that lol. I fucking hate knife crime in the UK right now, it pisses me right off. Was he black by any chance? most knife crime in this country atm is caused by black youths with a chip on their shoulder, trying to get rep for their hood, because they feel they have to proove Uk is worse than USA.
The Awesome One
QUOTE(Dirty Diana @ Jun 29 2009, 07:36 PM) [snapback]1509941[/snapback]
QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jun 29 2009, 07:27 PM) [snapback]1509939[/snapback]
Then a fight started, an d I was beating the crap outta him. That was until his mate, who had just stood there while we wrestled, pulled me out and went for my stomach with a knife. I managedf to stop the knife from getting my stomach with my hand, but it went through my hand.

After I was allowed to go home at around 12:00 today, I had to phone fr a lift home. I phone my Dad who has to drive a hour to london, take me home then a hour back to his place. Now tommorow, I have to go to a police station to make a statement.
You ask any wrongly ( Well I say wrongly) jailed convicts how they find the police. It would probably be being scared of the police. Im one of those people. Great. Its like going to meet a murderer. Anyway, im now one haneded. My other hand really.
Fucking. Hurts. Also, being one haneded means a nightmare of typing, and no console gaming. So sorry if there is any mistakes.

Lesson - don't get into pushing and shoving, just run away if you can. If you can't get away then launch a pre-emptive strike - then run away.

Ive always been taught to hit back. Dont show em your scared. Considering your in the bloody navy or whatever I thought you of all people would understand.

QUOTE(DuPz0r @ Jun 29 2009, 07:38 PM) [snapback]1509942[/snapback]
Fuckin hell, you lucky sod, cheatin death like that lol. I fucking hate knife crime in the UK right now, it pisses me right off. Was he black by any chance? most knife crime in this country atm is caused by black youths with a chip on their shoulder, trying to get rep for their hood, because they feel they have to proove Uk is worse than USA.
Both black. I dont care about cheating death, I miss my consoles, but most of all, I cant play in goal for my side. I have a friendly tommorow. sad.gif
Sharpie Fetish
Stabbing is awful. I feel your pain out one night with some friends these twats started a fight with us one pulled a fucking screwdriver and stuck it through my fucking hand 5 stitches later and its still got the scarring
TheAnalogKid2112
For some reason, I don't believe a word of this topic.
QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jun 28 2009, 01:52 PM) [snapback]1509804[/snapback]
My day was crap. A nutter came at with with a chain. I ducked, punched him in the bulls and cizsten arrested him.

Man, your life sounds like a Jason Statham movie!
The Awesome One
QUOTE(Effy Fetish @ Jun 29 2009, 09:31 PM) [snapback]1509953[/snapback]
Stabbing is awful. I feel your pain out one night with some friends these twats started a fight with us one pulled a fucking screwdriver and stuck it through my fucking hand 5 stitches later and its still got the scarring

This is what England has come to. Stabbing, rape, murder. Im sure our PM said he would stop this 12 monthes ago.

QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Jun 29 2009, 09:34 PM) [snapback]1509955[/snapback]
My day was crap. A nutter came at with with a chain. I ducked, punched him in the bulls and cizsten arrested him.

Meh, free country. That guy who came at me with the chain is mental. Somethings wrong with him. Its just occured to me, just befre the guy went to punch me, he said "Its you!" Analogkid, thanks for bringing that up. Now I have to stay in the police station a whole hour longer. angry.gif angry.gif

That guy goes to hit everyone on our street. I just caught up with him with a bloody chain..
Marney1
@CC - Running away when the odds are against you does not make you a pussy but it does mean you live to fight another day.
The Awesome One
QUOTE(Dirty Diana @ Jun 29 2009, 09:56 PM) [snapback]1509972[/snapback]
@CC - Running away when the odds are against you does not make you a pussy but it does mean you live to fight another day.

Im ringing up the royal navy to tell them to sack you.
Marney1
QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jun 29 2009, 10:07 PM) [snapback]1509978[/snapback]

Did they smash your brains in aswell? You know I'm not in the forces anymore...................JESUS CHRIST!!
The Awesome One
QUOTE(Dirty Diana @ Jun 29 2009, 10:13 PM) [snapback]1509981[/snapback]

Did they smash your brains in aswell? You know I'm not in the forces anymore...................JESUS CHRIST!!
Now I know why youre not in the forces.
Marney1
QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jun 29 2009, 10:14 PM) [snapback]1509982[/snapback]

Don't you read anything here before you post?
The Awesome One
QUOTE(Dirty Diana @ Jun 29 2009, 10:16 PM) [snapback]1509983[/snapback]
QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jun 29 2009, 10:14 PM) [snapback]1509982[/snapback]

Don't you read anything here before you post?

When I said that, I meant that they sacked you for being a pussy. Im pretty sure I would be good for the army or navy, or RAF
or the Female Body Inspectors.
Mekstizzle
So many knives, so little time

Also basically what Dup said is true, bunch of black dudes who think they're ghetto listening to too much of that shit in the US, well not shit, I listen to it too, but they should ban people from listening to it that then take it literally. Kinda like how they should ban idiots who play GTA and then take it literally
The Awesome One
QUOTE(Mekstizzle @ Jun 29 2009, 10:25 PM) [snapback]1509995[/snapback]

Also basically what Dup said is true, bunch of black dudes who think they're ghetto listening to too much of that shit in the US, well not shit, I listen to it too, but they should ban people from listening to it that then take it literally. Kinda like how they should ban idiots who play GTA and then take it literally

Totally argee with you.

Im going to that club later no matter what Diana says.
Marney1
QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jun 29 2009, 10:28 PM) [snapback]1509998[/snapback]

Totally argee with you.

Hey!! It's marney1 not Diana - that was a mistake in my moment of grief.
Indy
Fighting is for losers, I resolve all my beef with a dance-off.
Marney1
Like this?
[youtube]PWmsc2s1WUw[/youtube]
DuPz0r
QUOTE(Indy @ Jun 29 2009, 11:45 PM) [snapback]1510006[/snapback]

Haha, to right!
Indy
A word of advice. Don't start a dance-off when you're too drunk, because the other guy may be black and he may not be able to take the serving. This could result in you being chased by 6 guys.
macorules94
QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jun 30 2009, 02:27 AM) [snapback]1509939[/snapback]
He pushed me

Funny how people always "push" and are like, "wanna fight" *push*

Because "Pushing" really shows how strong you are

jdid112
QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jun 29 2009, 05:28 PM) [snapback]1509998[/snapback]

Get somebody to record it or GTFO.

Oh wait, that makes it pre-meditated, and you could be charged....
The Awesome One
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Jun 29 2009, 09:34 PM) [snapback]1509955[/snapback]

If im honest, the guy was a tramp I provoked him...

QUOTE(jdid112 @ Jun 30 2009, 02:04 AM) [snapback]1510028[/snapback]
QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jun 29 2009, 05:28 PM) [snapback]1509998[/snapback]

Get somebody to record it or GTFO.

Oh wait, that makes it pre-meditated, and you could be charged....

Pre- mediated? How the hell is going clubbing pre-mediated?
DuPz0r
I think he may have thought you were going back to the club for revenge... lol
Marney1
QUOTE(DuPz0r @ Jun 30 2009, 04:57 PM) [snapback]1510101[/snapback]

That's how I understood it too.

@CC - Does your T key keep sticking?
The Awesome One
Wheres Stoic when you need him?

We lost our footie match yesterday as well, 4-3. (They need me in goal so bad)
And the police sation was fucking scary. I had to keep reminding myself that I was being treated as a victim.
The Awesome One
QUOTE(Dirty Diana @ Jun 30 2009, 05:01 PM) [snapback]1510103[/snapback]
QUOTE(DuPz0r @ Jun 30 2009, 04:57 PM) [snapback]1510101[/snapback]

That's how I understood it too.

@CC - Does your T key keep sticking?

Na, I just wanted to show im not scared of him.

Off topic: Yea I think so. I should start using my laptop again, but this PCs faster.
Marney1
You'll still be able to juggle smarties better than Jesus though.
The Awesome One
QUOTE(Massacre @ Jun 30 2009, 05:02 PM) [snapback]1510106[/snapback]
He meant it's premeditated if you're going to be looking for the guy that stabbed you.

Na, I werent looking for him. Bobbies were in there, making sure nothing was gonna happen again.
Marney1
QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jun 30 2009, 05:06 PM) [snapback]1510109[/snapback]
He meant it's premeditated if you're going to be looking for the guy that stabbed you.

Na, I werent looking for him. Bobbies were in there, making sure nothing was gonna happen again.

LOL Do you still call them bobbies in London?

We call them bizzies.
The Awesome One
QUOTE(Dirty Diana @ Jun 30 2009, 05:07 PM) [snapback]1510110[/snapback]
QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jun 30 2009, 05:06 PM) [snapback]1510109[/snapback]

LOL Do you still call them bobbies in London?

We call them bizzies.

Im not sure. I know I do though.
Qdeathstar
Well, that sucks, but i mean what did you expect was going to happen when you started punching the shit out of someone.. ofc his freinds are going to defend him.

Why can't you just say "relax dude" or "whatever".. so important to show your the boss, eh? good going boss.
Massacre
What are bobbies/bizzies?
Marney1
QUOTE(Massacre @ Jun 30 2009, 05:23 PM) [snapback]1510114[/snapback]
What are bobbies/bizzies?

Robert Peel started the police force and at first they were known as Peelers (Peel) then gradually became known as Bobbies (Short for Robert).

In Liverpool they're known as bizzies because whenever you call the police they always say they're busy.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Can you still fap?
The Awesome One
QUOTE(PS-Fanboy @ Jun 30 2009, 07:31 PM) [snapback]1510149[/snapback]
Can you still fap?

Fap? A word I have not heard. I bet I cant do it though.
Marney1
If you put your hands over your eyes can you still see through one?
The Awesome One
QUOTE(Dirty Diana @ Jun 30 2009, 09:01 PM) [snapback]1510165[/snapback]

I can see through both of my eyes. There is not a hole.
coreyko_2003
QUOTE(Indy @ Jun 29 2009, 05:45 PM) [snapback]1510006[/snapback]

........and what if you suck at dancing? Much like I do............I think I prefer to fight instead. Fighting doesn't make you a loser if its for the right reasons such as self-defense or beating the fuck out of someone who damn well deserves.
The Awesome One
QUOTE(KoreyKo @ Jun 30 2009, 09:19 PM) [snapback]1510172[/snapback]

........and what if you suck at dancing? Much like I do............I think I prefer to fight instead. Fighting doesn't make you a loser if its for the right reasons such as self-defense or beating the fuck out of someone who damn well deserves.

Yea, excatly. I think I still got the rage that built up for being in jail.
DuPz0r
QUOTE(Dirty Diana @ Jun 30 2009, 09:01 PM) [snapback]1510165[/snapback]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFuDtvuCy40
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jun 30 2009, 07:34 PM) [snapback]1510161[/snapback]
Can you still fap?

Fapping is when you tug on your weiner until white stuff comes out.
The Awesome One
QUOTE(PS-Fanboy @ Jun 30 2009, 09:59 PM) [snapback]1510187[/snapback]
Can you still fap?

My GF done it for me.
Marney1
Tell us what really happened CC
Massacre
QUOTE(PS-Fanboy @ Jun 30 2009, 04:59 PM) [snapback]1510187[/snapback]
Can you still fap?

Epic win.
LoonaTyk1
QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jun 29 2009, 04:28 PM) [snapback]1509998[/snapback]

Totally argee with you.

go for it man ! theres nothing wrong with running , IF you can live with yourself afterwards . I can't and i can't stand arrogant disrespectful punks who think they can say or do whatever they want these days. its pretty bad here in the states that way but guns are the popular thing over here. i would much prefer to go up against someone with a knife . whatever happened to good old fistfights ? Don't run dude !

QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jun 30 2009, 03:22 PM) [snapback]1510176[/snapback]

picking fights for no reason is for losers , fighting to defend yourself and respect is not. dancing , well , thats for girls to do. who does a dance-off ??? wow , only in the movies .

QUOTE(KoreyKo @ Jun 30 2009, 03:19 PM) [snapback]1510172[/snapback]

EXACTLY !!!
PabloHoneyOle
You should only fight when:
a) defending the honor of the girl you love
b) exacting revenge on someone for killing your mother/father/kid/dog
c) Oh no, ZOMBIES!
d) someone takes the last Oreo.
Massacre
Best reasons ever.
Beast Jericho
Find him and beat the fuck out of him.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(LoonaTyk1 @ Jul 2 2009, 05:05 AM) [snapback]1510562[/snapback]
QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jun 29 2009, 04:28 PM) [snapback]1509998[/snapback]

Totally argee with you.

go for it man ! theres nothing wrong with running , IF you can live with yourself afterwards . I can't and i can't stand arrogant disrespectful punks who think they can say or do whatever they want these days. its pretty bad here in the states that way but guns are the popular thing over here. i would much prefer to go up against someone with a knife . whatever happened to good old fistfights ? Don't run dude !

QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jun 30 2009, 03:22 PM) [snapback]1510176[/snapback]

picking fights for no reason is for losers , fighting to defend yourself and respect is not. dancing , well , thats for girls to do. who does a dance-off ??? wow , only in the movies .

QUOTE(KoreyKo @ Jun 30 2009, 03:19 PM) [snapback]1510172[/snapback]

EXACTLY !!!

Or you could have a whore-off like I do.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.