Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Macedonians drink WORLDS BEST COKE
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
macorules94
The Coca Cola factory in Macedonia produces the best quality Coke in the whole world, the company said after conducting a global inquiry.
The Skopje Brewery, where this popular drink is made, on Tuesday received a special acknowledgment for this directly from the Coca Cola Company HQ in Atlanta, USA.

“This is a big achievement considering the fact that we have about 600 factories in 178 states,” Tim Bret, the head of company’s Alpine and Adriatic Europe Division told media in Skopje.

He explained that the company tests all of its products throughout the year in its lab in Brussels. “The results from the Skopje Brewery were superb,” he pointed out.

Although the brewery received acknowledgment for achieving the highest production standards in the world, this in fact means that "the Macedonian people drink the tastiest Coca Cola".
http://balkaninsight.com/en/main/news/20301/

and also:

For once I'm proud of being Macedonian thumbup.gif
TwoFacedTanner
What the hell....

That makes you proud to be Macedonian?
macorules94
lol, well, there are alot of coke lovers out there tongue.gif
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(macorules94 @ Jun 27 2009, 10:13 AM) [snapback]1509598[/snapback]
lol, well, there are alot of coke lovers out there tongue.gif

Coke ftw

Macedonia, no. Just no.
DuPz0r
I actually notice every time a drink coca cola it always has a slight difference in taste. It must be a hard concoction of ingredients to compose. Cans always taste better then bottles for some reason too.
Marney1
QUOTE(MJ @ Jun 27 2009, 05:44 PM) [snapback]1509612[/snapback]
I actually notice every time a drink coca cola it always has a slight difference in taste. It must be a hard concoction of ingredients to compose. Cans always taste better then bottles for some reason too.

Cans (especially chilled) always taste a lot more fizzy IMO.
DiO
Beer tastes better in cans as well.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(Michael Jackson @ Jun 27 2009, 05:58 PM) [snapback]1509624[/snapback]

Plus it cools faster.
Massacre
QUOTE(MJ @ Jun 27 2009, 12:44 PM) [snapback]1509612[/snapback]

QUOTE(Michael Jackson @ Jun 27 2009, 01:58 PM) [snapback]1509624[/snapback]

It's light. Light comes through bottles and fucks up the taste. I forget exactly how it does it. though.
Marney1
QUOTE(PS-Fanboy @ Jun 27 2009, 08:06 PM) [snapback]1509627[/snapback]
QUOTE(Michael Jackson @ Jun 27 2009, 05:58 PM) [snapback]1509624[/snapback]

Plus it cools faster.

Probably the heat from your hands.
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
Reminds me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWGm8HvOrNI
Mekstizzle
You mean Macedonia, as in, Former Yugoslavian republic of Macedonia, as in FYROM. As in, not the Macedonia regioin of Greece. As in, which is why you're not allowed to join NATO or the EU because Greece won't allow it because of the naming dispute.

Bloody Greeks!

Alexander the "Great" was from Macedonia right? Just tell those damn Greeks shut up or you'll conquer everything from Greece to the edges of India (again)
macorules94
Ok I'm confused, whos side are you on? lol
Pieface
Lol Macedonians. They're all lies.
Mekstizzle
After all of that, I find out he's living in fucking Perth, Australia
macorules94
Yeh, and?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.