Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Michael Jackson
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2
DuPz0r
It was first confirmed on www.tmz.com. Michael Jackson had a cardiac arrest on the 25th of June and coldnt be revived. It then was confirmed on sky news later today.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michael-jack...cardiac-arrest/

It is a shame because he was about to do his comeback tour, and rumours about a new album release. I was actually a really big fan of his music, even though he was rapped by the media and the world about being a pedo, i still respected his talents.
Kamahl
i was watching CNN and they still say its not official... i doubt it isnt though...

This was completely unexpected, i cant say im a big fan but i did like a few songs... and i cant say i liked him as a person but like you said, i respected his talents.
bOnEs
never got into him really... i just don't like pop music at all... i respected his talent but, that's about it...
Massacre
I never bought CD's or anything, but when he came on the radio in VC, I enjoyed it.
Apocolyptic Diety
Truely sad. At least the media will stop slandering the late King of Pop's name. I also enjoyed his music in VC. Even "Thriller" and "ABC 123".
asthenia
Trying my hardest to follow the story but the god damn "He's not dead!" article still isn't appearing....
psychÝ
QUOTE(Asthenia @ Jun 26 2009, 12:20 AM) [snapback]1509324[/snapback]
Trying my hardest to follow the story but the god damn "He's not dead!" article still isn't appearing....

That is because he is...
Massacre
No shit, psycho. He's just saying that he's bummed out. I'm kinda down, myself, surprisingly.
psychÝ
QUOTE(Massacre @ Jun 26 2009, 12:25 AM) [snapback]1509326[/snapback]
No shit, psycho. He's just saying that he's bummed out. I'm kinda down, myself, surprisingly.

Is that because he changed his skin so he wasn't black? Is he your dream man?
asthenia
Psycho, do us all a favour, fuck off and die. Cool? Take your shit elsewhere.
Massacre
Not arguing, just curious, didn't he bleach his skin because he had some kind of pigmentation problem, and he just wanted to go ahead and do it all at once instead of turning white over 20 years?

Of course, that still doesn't explain the ridiculous plastic surgery procedures...

Oh, look, psycho edited his post to look like more of a cunt than he already is. Good job.
asthenia
QUOTE(Massacre @ Jun 26 2009, 12:29 AM) [snapback]1509329[/snapback]
Not arguing, just curious, didn't he bleach his skin because he had some kind of pigmentation problem, and he just wanted to go ahead and do it all at once instead of turning white over 20 years?

Of course, that still doesn't explain the ridiculous plastic surgery procedures...

Oh, look, psycho edited his post to look like more of a cunt than he already is. Good job.

Yeah, Vitiligo. Nothing explains the plastic surgery, but look at Janet and La Toya...
Marney1
Everyones personal comment on PS3 says RIP MJ.............think I'll follow suit.
Massacre
La Toya's a fucking abomination... Basically, she's Michael, but without the talent.
TreeFitty
Just heard the news. Shame.
Kamahl
it is now "official" even though everyone knew it was true...
Massacre
I say we all moonwalk through our kitchens in his memory.
Marney1
Poor fella was bred to sing, he never got to experience a real life.
TreeFitty
QUOTE(marney1 @ Jun 25 2009, 07:44 PM) [snapback]1509337[/snapback]

Definitely didn't have much of a childhood. WHich is why I think he was as "crazy" as he was. Just trying to have what he didn't.
DiO

QUOTE(marney1 @ Jun 25 2009, 07:44 PM) [snapback]1509337[/snapback]

Only a fantasy life of living on an amusement park raping little boys. Srsly, fuck Michael Jackson. (But not literally. I'm too old for his tastes.)
Handsome B Wonderful
Fucking crap news. I've always been a big fan of Michael's music. R.I.P
Catnip
Lets hope his kids can now live a normal life, without being towed around wearing face masks, and being dangled off balconies...
Indy
When I listen to Smooth Criminal, I can just tell that no-one will be able to recreate this music. It's sad.
Marney1
[youtube]PySeJWm4ocQ[/youtube]
Qdeathstar
Man, i kinda find it hard to believe. I mean, its not that i liked Michael Jackson's music... but now that he's dead there's no world-famous pedophile/freak to make fun of...
Massacre
The Pope?
jdid112
QUOTE(psychÝ @ Jun 25 2009, 06:26 PM) [snapback]1509327[/snapback]
QUOTE(Massacre @ Jun 26 2009, 12:25 AM) [snapback]1509326[/snapback]

Is that because he changed his skin so he wasn't black? Is he your dream man?

My god. Psycho you're still around?

But yeah it's a stunning realization, when celebrities die.

People start viewing them like sitcom characters. They think it's just one episode after another. When you just read it, "Michael Jackson is dead.", it makes you think wow, he's just like us.

I mean of course he is, but it's a weird feeling to me.
Darth Sexy
Talented musican, but his success does not excuse the fact that he was a paedophile, and should be remembered as such. Will people celebrate the life of Mister Baldy?
The Awesome One
Am I getting my money back? I reckon the jackson 5 should do the tour, and it should be a tribute show.

In other news, toy makers Mattel have bought the rights for his body because they are low on plastic. They say its so children can play with him for once.

This is the only thing on the news, didnt that charlies angels girl die as well?

R.I.P Jacko.
DuPz0r
Well at least his amazing music will always be around, that's all that matters right?
Marney1
QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jun 26 2009, 04:55 PM) [snapback]1509484[/snapback]
Am I getting my money back? I reckon the jackson 5 should do the tour, and it should be a tribute show.

In other news, toy makers Mattel have bought the rights for his body because they are low on plastic. They say its so children can play with him for once.

This is the only thing on the news, didnt that charlies angels girl die as well?

R.I.P Jacko.

Why, where there 6?
DuPz0r
Does anyone else think it might of been the stress he was under, trying to get in shape for his come-back tour, that caused his death?
The Awesome One
Naa, it was cardic arrest. (his heart stopped) It normally happens with people that age.
DuPz0r
Yeah i know it was a cardiac, but i meant the stress. A lot of stress can cause cardiacs, espeacially at his age.
Marney1
QUOTE(MJ @ Jun 26 2009, 05:06 PM) [snapback]1509488[/snapback]
Does anyone else think it might of been the stress he was under, trying to get in shape for his come-back tour, that caused his death?

He'd recently had a medical to see if he would be fit enough to do the tour and he passed that, but even the fittest people can have a heart attack.
Kamahl
QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jun 26 2009, 10:55 AM) [snapback]1509484[/snapback]

R.I.P Jacko.

Yeah, it would be everywhere on the news but Michael Jackson is the bigger star so everyone forgets about her... kinda feel bad for her, they were talking for months about her cancer and all that, and when she dies everyone forgets about her.
Ex-PS Fanboy
lol. Pedophile musician loved more than Playboy centerfold.
jdid112
QUOTE(Dirty Diana @ Jun 26 2009, 11:59 AM) [snapback]1509486[/snapback]
Why, where there 6?

If one of the members from NSYNC died, or System of A Down, they wouldn't just up and change their band name.

Sure it's only 4 people, but it will remain the Jackson 5 for a lot of reasons.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(jdid112 @ Jun 26 2009, 07:49 PM) [snapback]1509531[/snapback]
Why, where there 6?

If one of the members from NSYNC died, or System of A Down, they wouldn't just up and change their band name.

System or NSYNC don't exist anymore. Also Daron can go fuck himself. That asshole ruined SOAD.
Darth Sexy
QUOTE(jdid112 @ Jun 27 2009, 05:49 AM) [snapback]1509531[/snapback]
Why, where there 6?

Sure it's only 4 people, but it will remain the Jackson 5 for a lot of reasons.

Surely they could rename it the Jackson 4. Or they could reanimate Michael's corpse.

I think I just had a brilliant idea for a sitcom.
Skinny†
Michael Jackson was a paedo? I seem to remember a not guilty ruling...
Heartless
Whoever said you die of Cardiac Arrest at 50 is an idiot. But I digress. Jackson was, and is, an icon, and I grew up on his music and his talents in a way shaped my entire life. I think that's the same for anyone of my generation. I like to think that the stress of establishing cultural trends over and over became a little much. Imagine the entire world watching your every single move, and not just to make funnies out of it, but I mean to see how to dance, how to dress, what to listen to; fuck jesus, Jackson was bigger then Elvis.
Handsome B Wonderful
Skinny's right. If MJ was a fiddler on the youth (lol, puns are funny), he could have bought an entire nation of kids with his money. Also, the mother of that second kid was a convicted con.

As for the Jackson 5/4 questions, they have been known as "the Jacksons" ever since they left motown in the mid 70's.
The Awesome One
QUOTE(Heartless @ Jun 27 2009, 07:28 AM) [snapback]1509593[/snapback]
Whoever said you die of Cardiac Arrest at 50 is an idiot. But I digress. Jackson was, and is, an icon, and I grew up on his music and his talents in a way shaped my entire life. I think that's the same for anyone of my generation. I like to think that the stress of establishing cultural trends over and over became a little much. Imagine the entire world watching your every single move, and not just to make funnies out of it, but I mean to see how to dance, how to dress, what to listen to; fuck jesus, Jackson was bigger then Elvis.

You are most likely to die of cardic arrest/heart attack at ages 50-60.
DuPz0r
So what does everyone think of the family doctor?
I heard rumors that he was giving MJ strong pain relief, most likely morphine, just before he died. But coroners ruled out any foul play, which is what...? murder? But they still need to wait weeks for the tests to come back from the lab before they can say how exactly he died.
Marney1
QUOTE(MJ @ Jun 27 2009, 08:01 PM) [snapback]1509626[/snapback]
So what does everyone think of the family doctor?
I heard rumors that he was giving MJ strong pain relief, most likely morphine, just before he died. But coroners ruled out any foul play, which is what...? murder? But they still need to wait weeks for the tests to come back from the lab before they can say how exactly he died.

His doctor went missing straight after and only surfaced today I think.
He probably panicked because he'd just given him one of his regular shots of whatever, maybe a little more than usual.

Probably thought; 'Time for a lawyer'.
Massacre
QUOTE(Darth Sexy @ Jun 27 2009, 12:26 AM) [snapback]1509586[/snapback]
Or they could reanimate Michael's corpse.

I think I just had a brilliant idea for a sitcom.

?
Heartless
QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jun 27 2009, 09:18 AM) [snapback]1509604[/snapback]

Only if the patient presents a history of heart attacks and related cardiovascular disease. I doubt you even know the difference between cardiac arrest and a heart attack. But, before you google it, MJ stopped his heart (thats the cardiac arrest part) with an injection of pain killers. There you go.
LoonaTyk1
QUOTE(Heartless @ Jun 27 2009, 11:09 PM) [snapback]1509690[/snapback]
QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jun 27 2009, 09:18 AM) [snapback]1509604[/snapback]

Only if the patient presents a history of heart attacks and related cardiovascular disease. I doubt you even know the difference between cardiac arrest and a heart attack. But, before you google it, MJ stopped his heart (thats the cardiac arrest part) with an injection of pain killers. There you go.

Michael Jackson died years ago . that thing that died the other day was something else . elvis is more famous and 1000 years from now people will still know who jesus is , but not M.J. , get real . i'm not a fan of any of them though. no offense.

QUOTE(Skinny. @ Jun 27 2009, 12:16 AM) [snapback]1509589[/snapback]
Michael Jackson was a paedo? I seem to remember a not guilty ruling...

doesnt change the fact that he was a pedo. O.J. was aquitted also but he still murdered.
Skinny†
QUOTE(LoonaTyk1 @ Jun 28 2009, 04:00 PM) [snapback]1509715[/snapback]
i'm not a fan of any of them though. no offense.

You aren't a fan of Elvis?

doesnt change the fact that he was a pedo. O.J. was aquitted also but he still murdered.

Translation: I have no evidence to support my claims, and am a fŠggot.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.