Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Heartless Does Art, Too.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Media Discussion
Heartless
I warned you. A public gallery of my stuff.
Qdeathstar
that is some of the gayest shit i've seen in my life. Your art would be worth more as toilet paper pre-stained with the shit of a aids-stricken african whore.

/Stoic.

I like the ones where you shaded their face partially, and i think that the Zombee on the very bottom w/ the round face and straight lips is the best one. They are good but some of them are lacking detail.
Mekstizzle
I like the way it's all fucked up like you have mental issues and shit, as for actual artistic talent there's none of that but it's all about the creativity and ideas
Massacre
Maybe it's just because I'm a manic depressive schizophrenic sociopath, but I like them.
asthenia
HAO DO I NO IT ES U
Indy
I hope we've inspired your art.
Marney1
It's better than LS Lowry, fucking stick men!
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Mekstizzle @ Jun 24 2009, 10:02 AM) [snapback]1509156[/snapback]
I like the way it's all fucked up like you have mental issues and shit, as for actual artistic talent there's none of that but it's all

What are you talking about "like"?

Who says hes not fucked up in the head.
He was in the Army...hes seeen things man.
Heartless
QUOTE(Massacre @ Jun 24 2009, 01:05 PM) [snapback]1509165[/snapback]
Maybe it's just because I'm a manic depressive schizophrenic sociopath, but I like them.

Vote for them then. And make sure you click the little A on the ratings, otherwise you miss lady vaseline.

All of these comments make me smile. Sickly.

QUOTE(Mekstizzle @ Jun 24 2009, 11:02 AM) [snapback]1509156[/snapback]
I like the way it's all fucked up like you have mental issues and shit, as for actual artistic talent there's none of that but it's all about the creativity and ideas

blush.gif
Massacre

You know, Heartless, with your creepy, almost Invader Zim/JTHM-like art, and my writing skill/mental disorders, we could make one hell of a comic or cartoon...
Massacre
^ What up Heartless? I'm looking for work, here!

/Gives up.
Heartless
Oh sorry, yeah man. Let's do it.
Massacre
Awesome. I'm actually trying to make a comic on my own, but I've got killer writers' block, and a co-creator is a great way to try to overcome that.
DuPz0r
You certainly have a distinctive style of characterization.
Heartless
QUOTE(DuPz0r @ Jun 29 2009, 03:35 PM) [snapback]1509943[/snapback]
You certainly have a distinctive style of characterization.

Thanks.

And I'm a bit of a writer myself, Massacre.
Massacre
What a coincidence, I'm a bit of an artist. The only problem with my art is that my impatience gets the best of me and my skill starts to dwindle at the tail-end of the project. That doesn't happen with my writing.
Heartless
Well, it's a marriage then.
Skinny 
Well, then I guess no one can call you ARTLESS. HAHAHALOLOLOLROFLOFLOFL
Massacre
dry.gif
Marney1
Jumpy.gif roll2.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif happy.gif unsure.gif sad.gif mad.gif
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Massacre @ Jun 28 2009, 09:32 PM) [snapback]1509886[/snapback]
Awesome. I'm actually trying to make a comic on my own, but I've got killer writers' block

Ahem angry.gif

QUOTE(Massacre @ Jun 29 2009, 11:02 PM) [snapback]1510045[/snapback]
Sweet, it's Southern Scarface. *starts writing script*

Get to it!
You can use my likeness
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Massacre @ Jun 28 2009, 10:32 PM) [snapback]1509886[/snapback]
Awesome. I'm actually trying to make a comic on my own, but I've got killer writers' block, and a co-creator is a great way to try to overcome that.

I could be down on this. I'm looking for inspiration as well.

You in Florida yet?
Massacre
Not yet. I might actually end up in Indianapolis instead depending on how the rest of the year plays out. Long story. For the most part, I have know clue what the fuck's going on right now.
Heartless
When do we start.
Massacre
Well, all three of us being online at the same time would help (assuming Stoic wants to be involved). Stoic's in the same time zone as me, and I don't even know where you are, but when you're usually on, it's around midnight or later where I'm at.

One of the deciding factors content-wise is whether we want to do something simple like a webcomic, or a full-fledged comic book, which is harder.
Marney1
Hey I can draw very good, my mates in school used to keep my drawings at home in case I became a famous cartoonist one day biggrin.gif

No? OK sad.gif
Heartless
QUOTE(Massacre @ Jul 2 2009, 12:08 PM) [snapback]1510596[/snapback]
Well, all three of us being online at the same time would help (assuming Stoic wants to be involved). Stoic's in the same time zone as me, and I don't even know where you are, but when you're usually on, it's around midnight or later where I'm at.

One of the deciding factors content-wise is whether we want to do something simple like a webcomic, or a full-fledged comic book, which is harder.

I have a site planned for a comic. I just suck at computer related stuff.
Massacre
Okay. Any ideas for a premise? Characters? Getting started is the hardest part.
Heartless
medieval fantasy with overtones of the industrial revolution set against the bleak backdrop of a landscape permanently frozen in ice?
Massacre
I'm not really sure why that seems like such a good idea, but it kind of does...
Heartless
It stars...

A one eyed thief named Jukka, a disgraced paladin named Adam, a bizarre nobleman and adept named Ibsen, and a fighter who has survived six wars, two of which were waged on another plane of existence.
Massacre
Is there a reason why this sounds familiar?
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Heartless @ Jul 4 2009, 12:48 AM) [snapback]1511058[/snapback]
It stars...

A one eyed thief named Jukka, a disgraced paladin named Adam, a bizarre nobleman and adept named Ibsen, and a fighter who has survived six wars, two of which were waged on another plane of existence.

And TwoFacedTanner yaaay clap.gif
Skinny 
I could probably help out with this (charachter design, writting dialoge etc. I don't do drawing). My quick wit is evident.
Massacre
There are a lot of people that want in on this. Maybe we should organize a group and take turns working on writing and drawing, so that way it can come in weekly or bi-weekly installments without anyone getting tired of working on it.
Skinny 
Sounds good.

*prepares Lex Luthor, Doctor Doom crossover as villain
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.