Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rare Vehicle
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
Banana Boy
I recently discovered a vehicle called the "burrito". it is like speedo and a moonbeam

anyone who has seen the "A-Team" knows what im talking about,

I found it near the stunt jump which has you jump over the highway, in that allyway directly south of the NRG900 store, and when you go into that allyway go left at the jump, and go down all the way and you'll find the Burrito

it has brands and stuph on it, like Phartgas, and Libel "liberty electonics company",

it also has certain things on its rack on the roof of the car, such as pipes and pipes layed in a sqaure position,

I tried driving it around the city and only found them parked in places but only every few miles

if it doesnt have a brand name on it, I want to keep it in one of my spots as an awesome get around car

its very fast, but takes damage quick.
Massacre
They're pretty common in Alderney, I'm surprised you haven't found one before. There's one in the alleyway you take Gracie Ancelotti to in "I'll take her."
Banana Boy
QUOTE(Massacre @ Jun 21 2009, 06:15 PM) [snapback]1508913[/snapback]
They're pretty common in Alderney, I'm surprised you haven't found one before. There's one in the alleyway you take Gracie Ancelotti to in "I'll take her."

well its either I dont spend alot of time in alderney, or the Burrito just looks like any other van in GTA4.

I came across this when playing in a cop car, i got a call to this allyway i described and the guy who I was supposed to kill was sitting near the Burrito, so i took my car and nailed his ass, he didnt die and had about half health left, so i got out as he was pinned against the van "glitch flailing" i guess, and hit him in the head with my bat, then I noticed this big van called a burrito

if anyone finds one without somekind of logo brand on in, I wana use it for my "A-team" shit, just run around "hay fool get the fuck outa the way" roflcopter
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.