Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Iran
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Political & World Issues
Pages: 1, 2
Marney1
"Death to US, UK and Isreal" chanted a crowd today during a public address by the supreme leader Ayatolla Khomeni.
Our governments are to blame for their hatred of us and many extremists would say that the people of these countries are just as guilty for voting them in, is it too late to turn things around and become friends with Iran or do our governments prefer to fill our heads with propoganda about what an evil nation Iran is to bring us onside for a future invasion which they will have us believe is for our own good but is really to line the pockets of the elite and feed their power hungry cravings?

Also the Ayatolla said "Britain is the most evil and treacherous".
Ex-PS Fanboy
I think you British are in need of a nuking anyway. At least Canada isn't on that list.

TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(marney1 @ Jun 19 2009, 06:22 AM) [snapback]1508607[/snapback]

I think its because Britain gave birth to the most badass country in the world.

Ex-PS Fanboy
No It's because the british are fucking annoying.
Qdeathstar
lolwat?

the iranian leaders are trying to make this an anti ameican issue just because its the only card theyhave left to play....
psychÝ
QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Jun 19 2009, 05:30 PM) [snapback]1508639[/snapback]
lolwat?

the iranian leaders are trying to make this an anti ameican issue just because its the only card theyhave left to play....

It's is because we poisoned there minds with ideas of real elections and non-dictatorships.
The Awesome One
Ha, ha, all we need to do on these countries is pull the funding we give em for developing, and they will whimper back to us.
Indy
Too many countries need reform.
Skinny†
QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Jun 20 2009, 02:30 AM) [snapback]1508639[/snapback]
lolwat?

Indeed. Having "the balls" to snub Israeli threats is how Ayatolla has manged to stay popular up until the last election. Other than that, his government has nothing going for it, and I guess the Iranian people finally figured this out.
Marneyo Juano
QUOTE(marney1 @ Jun 19 2009, 01:22 PM) [snapback]1508607[/snapback]
"Death to US, UK and Isreal" chanted a crowd today during a public address by the supreme leader Ayatolla Khomeni.
Our governments are to blame for their hatred of us and many extremists would say that the people of these countries are just as guilty for voting them in, is it too late to turn things around and become friends with Iran or do our governments prefer to fill our heads with propoganda about what an evil nation Iran is to bring us onside for a future invasion which they will have us believe is for our own good but is really to line the pockets of the elite and feed their power hungry cravings?

Do everyone a favour and move to Iran with those thoughts, will you?
Marney1
QUOTE(Marneyo Juano @ Jun 20 2009, 04:26 PM) [snapback]1508749[/snapback]

Are you saying I'm wrong?
psychÝ
QUOTE(marney1 @ Jun 20 2009, 04:53 PM) [snapback]1508753[/snapback]

No but your point is irrelevant, if Iran agree with our government I wouldn't want to live here any more.

You pretend to be all self-righteous and hate the government but really you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.
Marney1
QUOTE(psychÝ @ Jun 20 2009, 06:11 PM) [snapback]1508758[/snapback]
QUOTE(marney1 @ Jun 20 2009, 04:53 PM) [snapback]1508753[/snapback]

No but your point is irrelevant, if Iran agree with our government I wouldn't want to live here any more.

You pretend to be all self-righteous and hate the government but really you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

Right then - no need to go any further if you agree.
TwoFacedTanner
To be fair, he has the right to go further.
Marneyo Juano
QUOTE(marney1 @ Jun 20 2009, 05:53 PM) [snapback]1508753[/snapback]

Yes. Elaborate on how exactly are the American and British governments guilty for the hatred of brainwashed muslim countries towards the western world?
Marney1
QUOTE(Marneyo Juano @ Jun 21 2009, 10:24 AM) [snapback]1508812[/snapback]
QUOTE(marney1 @ Jun 20 2009, 05:53 PM) [snapback]1508753[/snapback]

Yes. Elaborate on how exactly are the American and British governments guilty for the hatred of brainwashed muslim countries towards the western world?

Through decades of interferance and provocation. Our governments keep pushing the envelope in the hope they will retalliate in some way but the Iranians aren't falling for it, we can accuse them of this and that but I don't see any solid evidence for example - that they are a terrorist state.
Mekstizzle
I don't think Western governments are solely to blame when it comes to Muslims hating on the West, but you can't deny that a role has been played. It's just that the Muslims use it as an easy excuse for their own downfalls too.

Anyway what's going on in Iran right now is a sign that they're fed up with their current and dubiously voted in autocratic neo-conservative (Iranian style) government, maybe another smaller revolution on the cards, but probably not. They still need more police/military support otherwise there's no way the reformists can win
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
QUOTE(Mekstizzle @ Jun 22 2009, 01:54 PM) [snapback]1508965[/snapback]
I don't think Western governments are solely to blame when it comes to Muslims hating on the West, but you can't deny that a role has been played. It's just that the Muslims use it as an easy excuse for their own downfalls too.

Anyway what's going on in Iran right now is a sign that they're fed up with their current and dubiously voted in autocratic neo-conservative (Iranian style) government, maybe another smaller revolution on the cards, but probably not. They still need more police/military support otherwise there's no way the reformists can win
</thread>
Heartless
I find it interesting that they had what they wanted under the Ayatollah. A puppet government controlled by the US forced into adopting western ways. Freedom is too much for these fuckheads. I'll rejoin the Army when we invade.
Marney1
Iran has said it will strike at Israel's nuclear sites if attacked.
Lmoz96
When the bomb will be ready? ph34r.gif
Will they attack israel surly, it very close to syria. ohmy.gif

The only thing i can do as a citizen is to join the army (in my country its iligal not to do it).
75% i will join the army. happy.gif
Marney1
QUOTE(Lmoz96 @ Jul 26 2009, 09:15 PM) [snapback]1514735[/snapback]

The only thing i can do as a citizen is to join the army (in my country its iligal not to do it).

What bomb?
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(marney1 @ Jul 26 2009, 04:37 PM) [snapback]1514744[/snapback]
When the bomb will be ready? :ph34r:
Will they attack israel surly, it very close to syria. :o

75% i will join the army. ^_^

What bomb?

Iran's Jew bomb.
Marney1
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jul 26 2009, 09:57 PM) [snapback]1514756[/snapback]

What bomb?

Iran's Jew bomb.

I hope the Iranians put the correct co-ordinates in because I don't fancy it going astray a hitting Syria or Palestine.
Marneyo Juano
QUOTE(marney1 @ Jul 26 2009, 11:00 PM) [snapback]1514758[/snapback]

What bomb?

Iran's Jew bomb.

I hope the Iranians put the correct co-ordinates in because I don't fancy it going astray a hitting Syria or Palestine.

And that's why?

If Israel is nuked, Palestine (Which is a really small territory inside Israel) will be fucked, and if the surrounding countries aren't hit aswell, they will atleast suffer from earthquakes (this area being a seismic zone) and fallout. Additionally, Israel has strong air defense and intelligence, and if Iran goes into a nuclear war, Israel has 75 to 400 nuclear warheads and it's nuclear program has been running for decades.
Marney1
QUOTE(Marneyo Juano @ Jul 26 2009, 10:28 PM) [snapback]1514786[/snapback]
QUOTE(marney1 @ Jul 26 2009, 11:00 PM) [snapback]1514758[/snapback]

What bomb?

Iran's Jew bomb.

And that's why?

If Israel is nuked, Palestine (Which is a really small territory inside Israel) will be fucked, and if the surrounding countries aren't hit aswell, they will atleast suffer from earthquakes (this area being a seismic zone) and fallout. Additionally, Israel has strong air defense and intelligence, and if Iran goes into a nuclear war, Israel has 75 to 400 nuclear warheads and it's nuclear program has been running for decades.

I know my geography thanks.
Marneyo Juano
QUOTE(marney1 @ Jul 26 2009, 06:34 PM) [snapback]1514704[/snapback]
Iran has said it will strike at Israel's nuclear sites if attacked.

I'll laugh my ass off watching the Iranians trying to break through to the Dimona nuclear site.
Lmoz96
We more than you, now i'm angry - i will serv in the army of my country 100%
We won 5 countries in 6 days of war. Iran is a joke here!
And dont you try to change my name, i'm also a hacker.
Marney1
QUOTE(Lmoz96 @ Jul 26 2009, 11:21 PM) [snapback]1514812[/snapback]
We more than you, now i'm angry - i will serv in the army of my country 100%
We won 5 countries in 6 days of war. Iran is a joke here! Our media is a huge propoganda machine and I am brainwashed.
And dont you try to change my name, i'm also a Nazi.

Iran is a very modern country who's people are well educated and proud, don't let your media tell you they're backward.
Marneyo Juano
So is Israel, but Iran is still a muslim country with the same muslim fanatic brainwash and sheep-like behavior.
When your only information is based on the shit you get from your media, you better stfu and look for more independent sources before jumping to conclusions.
Marney1
QUOTE(Marneyo Juano @ Jul 27 2009, 02:40 AM) [snapback]1514832[/snapback]
So is Israel, but Iran is still a muslim country with the same muslim fanatic brainwash and sheep-like behavior.
When your only information is based on the shit you get from your media, you better stfu and look for more independent sources before jumping to conclusions.

My information is from independent sources and I don't jump to conclusions so you stfu.
Lmoz96
If the palastinian want piece - they should stop throwing at us theit rockets.
Iran is giving money and weapon to all terror arganiztions.
Israel i s a first world country. laugh.gif
Marneyo Juano
QUOTE(Lmoz96. @ Jul 27 2009, 03:51 AM) [snapback]1514836[/snapback]

My information is from independent sources and I don't jump to conclusions so you stfu.

And what exactly are your sources if you don't live anywhere near this area and have no actual idea what the hell is going on here. TV News channels and internet websites aren't independent sources, so get your facts straights.
Marney1
QUOTE(Marneyo Juano @ Jul 27 2009, 01:41 PM) [snapback]1514886[/snapback]

And what exactly are your sources if you don't live anywhere near this area and have no actual idea what the hell is going on here. TV News channels and internet websites aren't independent sources, so get your facts straights.

Don't try to put words in my mouth you empty head, who said anything about TV news channels and internet sites?
Alex37
Are YOU work for palestinian goverment... impossible because you dont have one. Bullshit.gif
Marneyo Juano
QUOTE(Lmoz96. @ Jul 27 2009, 04:34 PM) [snapback]1514919[/snapback]

Don't try to put words in my mouth you empty head, who said anything about TV news channels and internet sites?

Then how the fuck do you get your info on what's going on here? You're not even close to the region, and can't have any other possible way of getting information and updates on the situation here other than the media or the internet.
Marney1
QUOTE(Marneyo Juano @ Jul 27 2009, 05:52 PM) [snapback]1514996[/snapback]
QUOTE(Lmoz96. @ Jul 27 2009, 04:34 PM) [snapback]1514919[/snapback]

Then how the fuck do you get your info on what's going on here? You're not even close to the region, and can't have any other possible way of getting information and updates on the situation here other than the media or the internet.

Or contacts.
Marneyo Juano
Contacts in the Palestinian territories are certainly not brainwashed by their government and are clearly independent and not biased at all. v.gif
Marney1
QUOTE(Marneyo Juano @ Jul 28 2009, 01:38 AM) [snapback]1515120[/snapback]
Contacts in the Palestinian territories are certainly not brainwashed by their government and are clearly independent and not biased at all. v.gif

Which is why I listen to them.
Marneyo Juano
Which is why your arguments and opinions on the situation are worth shit.
Alex37
The world seeing only the Palestinin side, while they throw at us ROCKETS!
Ask your selvs - will your countrys be patient to 30 rockets a day thrown by terrorist? answer - NO!
PabloHoneyOle
If someone threw ROCKETS at my country, I would kill their babies.
Marneyo Juano
If someone could throw rockets they would have to be really fucking strong.
Alex37
This is a conspiracy - Jews never killeed anyones babys, if we do, we were the only country in the world.
Massacre
QUOTE(Alex37 @ Jul 28 2009, 09:55 AM) [snapback]1515198[/snapback]
This is a conspiracy - Jews never killeed anyones babys, if we do, we were the only country in the world.

So I heard.
Hardcore Ottoman
Of course, your rockets and machine guns fire around babies. They miss them, therefore no babies are killed. Nigga please...

rolleyes.gif
Marney1
QUOTE(punxtr @ Jul 28 2009, 05:59 PM) [snapback]1515299[/snapback]
Of course, your rockets and machine guns fire around babies. They miss them, therefore no babies are killed. Nigga please...

rolleyes.gif

Their technology is amazing.
Alex37
IDF NEVER MISS.
Marney1
QUOTE(Alex37 @ Jul 28 2009, 06:06 PM) [snapback]1515306[/snapback]
IDF NEVER MISS BABIES.

Alex37
Most of the dead people were terrorist, that throw at us rockets, and miss every time...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.