Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free Nintendo DS
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
DuPz0r
This is kind of random, but i signed up to have a tesco club card a couple of weeks ago, and a week later i got a parcel delivery.
I opened it and it was the brand new DS with the latest brain train game too, i had won a prize draw some how. I'll never play it, but my gf will. It is a pretty good prize for doing hardly anything at all though. I thought i'd share that with you guys.
Marney1
Not bad at all - I know a lad who enters every competition going whether it be sending a completed crossword off for a prize draw or phoning those ones off the TV (with the really obvious answer) and he's won a shit load of stuff like golfing holidays and flat screen TVs.
I was even standing in the queue at the cinema once and bumped into him and guess what.........yes he'd won free tickets.
Got to be in it to win it I suppose.
DiO
Might as well nab GTA Chinatown wars.
The Awesome One
Im in the tesco club n'all. I havent been barred either..

I got a Ipod off off a prize draw from ordering something off the net. Irocially, I had ordered a Ipod for my bro..
Kamahl
QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ Jun 18 2009, 03:13 PM) [snapback]1508530[/snapback]
Might as well nab GTA Chinatown wars.

yeah, i wouldnt buy a DS but if i had one for some reason, id get GTA CW

I think the only cool thing ive ever won was a copy of rock band 2 (game only), but it got lost in the mail.... i already had the game anyway but i was gonna sell it and get another game.
Ex-PS Fanboy
I kick ass at jelly bean guessing
Pieface
You have a baby, give it to the baby. Teach em games while they are young.
Mekstizzle
Only babies play Nintendo anyway
DuPz0r
My baby is hardcore, he plays GTAIV with me on the PS3. He aint playing a wimpy DS!
Indy
QUOTE(DuPz0r @ Jun 19 2009, 07:24 PM) [snapback]1508667[/snapback]
My baby is hardcore, he plays GTAIV with me on the PS3. He aint playing a wimpy DS!

notworthy.gif

Also, I don't think i've ever one anything for free

Marney1
QUOTE(Indy @ Jun 19 2009, 10:04 PM) [snapback]1508688[/snapback]

notworthy.gif

Say that again Indy - that's not proper englund ^
Indy
QUOTE(marney1 @ Jun 19 2009, 10:14 PM) [snapback]1508691[/snapback]
QUOTE(Indy @ Jun 19 2009, 10:04 PM) [snapback]1508688[/snapback]

notworthy.gif

Say that again Indy - that's not proper englund ^

I feel like a noob, normally I check my non-asylum posts. Damn you marney angry.gif
Mekstizzle
QUOTE(DuPz0r @ Jun 19 2009, 06:24 PM) [snapback]1508667[/snapback]

Damn straight
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.