Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TwoFacedTanner in New York!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
TwoFacedTanner
I just got back from a weekend in the big apple.
It was a blast. It didn't feel like I thought it would. Within a few minutes of parking my car at a damn $33 a day car park, I was out an about, walking around. I felt like I was from there.
I didn't get to see a whole lot because, well fuck, that city is big as hell. But I did enjoy what I saw.
I went with a friend of mine, and he was kind of a buzzkill because he didnt like anywhere but Manhattan. Where I was having a blast in Brooklyn, he was all mopey and shit.
I met up with a girl I went to school with up there, and later that night those two ended up going to central park and I went to Queens to see Flushing Meadows Corona Park...which I didnt get to see because the fucking Q train didnt run, and I didnt get to go see my dad's old neighborhood, Howard Beach, because I couldnt find the damn bus to get there......but anywho, it was still an experience, and I plan on going back next month...

And on that note....any of you guys on the forum that live in NYC wanna let me stay at their place next time I'm up there? Hotels are goddamn expensive. Had to go past Jersey City to get one, and it was still up there.

Marney1
Never been to New York but my wife keeps mentioning that she would like to do a few days Christmas shopping there some time just for the experience. Her friend said that when she went it was so cold she called into every coffee shop along the way to try and keep warm.
Does anyone recommend it or is the magical experience just in the movies?
Pieface
You can stay in my house if you want.
Ex-PS Fanboy
tl;dr

lol. you wear a derby hat....
Massacre
QUOTE(marney1 @ Jun 16 2009, 07:10 AM) [snapback]1508143[/snapback]
Never been to New York but my wife keeps mentioning that she would like to do a few days Christmas shopping there some time just for the experience. Her friend said that when she went it was so cold she called into every coffee shop along the way to try and keep warm.
Does anyone recommend it or is the magical experience just in the movies?

Do not fucking go to New York in the winter. Don't.

And Tanner, if Marvel ends up hiring me, you can stay with me. It'll be great! We have parties, sports cars, and women! Come visit me, cousin!
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Massacre @ Jun 16 2009, 11:06 AM) [snapback]1508163[/snapback]
Do not fucking go to New York in the winter. Don't.

Dude, when the wind blew at Coney island my nipples got hard. That was cold to me.

QUOTE(Massacre @ Jun 16 2009, 11:06 AM) [snapback]1508163[/snapback]
And Tanner, if Marvel ends up hiring me, you can stay with me. It'll be great! We have parties, sports cars, and women! Come visit me, cousin!

You know! Parties and sports cars!? You sound like you're telling me nothing less than the truth!

In other news...isn't TreeFitty a fireman there...I'll just stay at his house!
The Awesome One
Ive been to NYC. It was a holiday.
Marney1
QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jun 16 2009, 09:24 PM) [snapback]1508182[/snapback]

Anything or anywhere you'd recommend............or not recommend?
The Awesome One

QUOTE(marney1 @ Jun 16 2009, 09:30 PM) [snapback]1508184[/snapback]

Hmmm, it was 4 years ago, so my memory is sketchy. Oh, wait- I remember now. Avoid New York City, New York City, and New York City.

Manhattan was OK though.

I went to the beach pictured. I could not believe the USA had beaches anywhere other than LA and Miami!
TreeFitty
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Jun 16 2009, 12:54 PM) [snapback]1508169[/snapback]
In other news...isn't TreeFitty a fireman there...I'll just stay at his house!

Fireman in Jersey. Still gotta take the FDNY test. Missed the last one. sad.gif

When I'm up here I live in a [very] small apartment with a few friends.

Tell your friend he's a faggot for wanting to stay in Manhattan. Yeah it's nice (and safe...er), but there's so much outside in the other boroughs.
Marney1
QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jun 16 2009, 09:41 PM) [snapback]1508186[/snapback]

Hmmm, it was 4 years ago, so my memory is sketchy. Oh, wait- I remember now. Avoid New York City, New York City, and New York City.

Manhattan was OK though.

I went to the beach pictured. I could not believe the USA had beaches anywhere other than LA and Miami!

Really? Then you probably won't believe there's miles upon miles of beaches here in Liverpool/Merseyside.http://www.visitliverpool.com/merseycoastandcountry/coast/the-mersey-coastline/searchbymap

Oops FAIL - but fuck it.
Heartless
You can stay with me. I'm moving in a few months to Brooklyn.
Massacre
Brooklyn? Sweet. Can I sell crack out of your basement?
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Heartless @ Jun 16 2009, 05:09 PM) [snapback]1508201[/snapback]

Badass!
Im probably going next month though.

But if the offer is still there, if I go again after you move, I'll take you up on that haha.

I'd love to move to that city one day. I love it.

QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jun 16 2009, 03:41 PM) [snapback]1508186[/snapback]

Dude...we have beaches in Alabama. beaches in Virginia, beaches everywhere.
Marney1

Manhattan was OK though.

Do you have a beach in London?
DiO
QUOTE(PS-Fanboy @ Jun 16 2009, 11:26 AM) [snapback]1508161[/snapback]
tl;dr

lol. you wear a derby hat....

I know a lot of people that do (edit: that are my age [2nd edit: I'm turning 20 in a bit over a month. not 30]). They're hip. I'll probably get one. Don't like baseball caps.
Marney1
I've gone grey from wearing things on my head for so long. mellow.gif
Massacre
This is what I usually wear:
Marney1
I like to wear women too they look good on me wink.gif
Massacre
I see what you did there.
Hardcore Ottoman
I've been to Long Island a lot. Poughkeepsie and Carmel a lot. Lindenhurst. Lindenhurst is interesting... I almost got my first alleyway blowjob there. It felt too grimy. I'm a puss not for doing it...

I really don't like the city as much. Doesn't fit my personality. I do like cute girls in SoHo during New Years. Really really.
Marney1
QUOTE(punxtr @ Jun 17 2009, 04:15 AM) [snapback]1508285[/snapback]
I've been to Long Island a lot. Poughkeepsie and Carmel a lot. Lindenhurst. Lindenhurst is interesting... I almost got my first alleyway blowjob there. It felt too grimy. I'm a puss not for doing it...

I really don't like the city as much. Doesn't fit my personality. I do like cute girls in SoHo during New Years. Really really.

If I ever go it will be with the missus so I think I might have to keep away from those parts.......damn.
Heartless
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Jun 16 2009, 07:29 PM) [snapback]1508215[/snapback]
QUOTE(Heartless @ Jun 16 2009, 05:09 PM) [snapback]1508201[/snapback]

Badass!
Im probably going next month though.

But if the offer is still there, if I go again after you move, I'll take you up on that haha.

I'd love to move to that city one day. I love it.

QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jun 16 2009, 03:41 PM) [snapback]1508186[/snapback]

Dude...we have beaches in Alabama. beaches in Virginia, beaches everywhere.

Well, feel free to drop by Annapolis on your way then. And yeah, sell crack in my basement to make my job easier.
TreeFitty
QUOTE(punxtr @ Jun 16 2009, 11:15 PM) [snapback]1508285[/snapback]
I do like cute girls in SoHo during New Years. Really really.

I like standing in a crowded subway during the summer with a girl wearing a tank top/open shirt right in front of me.

Penn Station usually has plenty of damn fine ladies.
TheAnalogKid2112
I went to NY about five or so years ago. It was seriously a blast. And I was only 14 then. I can't imagine how much fun it'll be now that I'm..... legal smile.gif

But seriously, I gotta go back there. GTA4.TV ROAD TRIP!!!!!
Ex-PS Fanboy
Back to the subject of hats. I wear this.
The Awesome One
QUOTE(marney1 @ Jun 17 2009, 12:43 AM) [snapback]1508219[/snapback]

Manhattan was OK though.

Hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm, hmmm, hmmmmmmmm, hmmmm,hmmm, hmm, hmmm, hmm, hmmmm, hmmmmm, hmmmmmm,hmmmmmm,hm,hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hmm. I dont think so.
Marney1
QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jun 17 2009, 04:52 PM) [snapback]1508355[/snapback]

Manhattan was OK though.

Hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm, hmmm, hmmmmmmmm, hmmmm,hmmm, hmm, hmmm, hmm, hmmmm, hmmmmm, hmmmmmm,hmmmmmm,hm,hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hmm. I dont think so.

What's that ^ The Crash Test Dummy song?
Massacre
QUOTE(ASSMAN @ Jun 17 2009, 04:38 AM) [snapback]1508315[/snapback]
I went to NY about five or so years ago. It was seriously a blast. And I was only 14 then. I can't imagine how much fun it'll be now that I'm..... legal smile.gif

Forum members flocking from all over the world for a summit in Liberty City? Yes, please.
The Awesome One
QUOTE(marney1 @ Jun 17 2009, 05:02 PM) [snapback]1508359[/snapback]
QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Jun 17 2009, 04:52 PM) [snapback]1508355[/snapback]

Manhattan was OK though.

What's that ^ The Crash Test Dummy song?

DiO

Why the fuck would you go anywhere you Vegas living cuntfag?!

And you're legal? I though you were younger than me.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Massacre @ Jun 17 2009, 11:03 AM) [snapback]1508360[/snapback]

Forum members flocking from all over the world for a summit in Liberty City? Yes, please.

Best idea ever. I'd be down to meet all of you guys. Who'll be on handjob duty?
basicked
meh, once you get used to this place, it gets pretty damn boring. i can tell you from being in tunnels to above ground from the south bronx to park slope and out to forest hills, its not fun to waste all your money on over priced things and what not.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.