Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CHESS
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
Marney1
I love playing Chess so if anyone ever fancies a game on PSHome or just over the net then let me know.
TheAnalogKid2112
I found it pretty fun playing with D-O in the Home beta, but ever since, I've not ONCE seen it unoccupied. If you can find a table for us, I'd be happy to.

Well, not happy, but I'll play with you.
Qdeathstar
I'd like to play with someone, but not on sony home. That blows.
DiO
Now when the fuck are they going to give us the ability to have a chess game in our personal spaces? It would make sense with the tables always being right the fuck full.
Marney1
QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ Jun 18 2009, 10:32 PM) [snapback]1508545[/snapback]
Now when the fuck are they going to give us the ability to have a chess game in our personal spaces? It would make sense with the tables always being right the fuck full.

I was just thinking the exact same thing it shouldn't be too hard to make them available in the mall or something.
I'd gladly pay for one.
Skinny 
I used to be great at chess, then I stopped for a long time and got quite rusty, as demonstrated by a recent event. I was playing with a young oriental gentleman [chink], and got my ass handed to me. Like a mature adult, I knocked over the chess board and screamed "you're a dick; I'm not playing anymore". tongue.gif

But yeah, I'll be happy to play with any of you lot on MSN (assuming they have that game).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.