Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What channel on an Insignia to use to play GTA?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Geek Central
coreyko_2003
Well, I FINALLY got my PS3 today, and got it all hooked up and I have a 26" Insignia flatscreen. Now the hard part: What channel do I put it on so I can start?
Marney1
QUOTE(KoreyKo @ Jun 10 2009, 09:21 PM) [snapback]1507292[/snapback]
Well, I FINALLY got my PS3 today, and got it all hooked up and I have a 26" Insignia flatscreen. Now the hard part: What channel do I put it on so I can start?

Do you have an AV button on your remote?
coreyko_2003
QUOTE(marney1 @ Jun 10 2009, 03:35 PM) [snapback]1507295[/snapback]
QUOTE(KoreyKo @ Jun 10 2009, 09:21 PM) [snapback]1507292[/snapback]

Do you have an AV button on your remote?

Thanx for the idea. The AV isn't a button but its on the menu when you push the input button. Once again, thank you.
Qdeathstar
Seriously Koreyko... what generation are you? What channel do you put it on? When is the last time a console used a specific channel.. ps1... maybe?
Marney1
QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Jun 11 2009, 01:15 AM) [snapback]1507327[/snapback]
Seriously Koreyko... what generation are you? What channel do you put it on? When is the last time a console used a specific channel.. PhilipsG7000... maybe?

coreyko_2003
QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Jun 10 2009, 07:15 PM) [snapback]1507327[/snapback]
Seriously Koreyko... what generation are you? What channel do you put it on? When is the last time a console used a specific channel.. ps1... maybe?

I guess channel 3 works for me. That and what you do mean by what generation am I? o_O
Ex-PS Fanboy
Because you don't change the channel for most TV's to play games. You go to AV or HDMI.

The fact that you go to channel 3 is really fuckin weird, especially with a flatscreen.
Marney1
I suspect he's been down to a dodgy market and been sold one of those display TVs that have no insides. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.