Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hold Up
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
vitucho15
Is it possible to rob a resturant like cluck n bell or the hot dog stands or even the clothing stores?

If so, how do u do it?
Rick451
I know that in some clothes store you go to the cash register and press LB (I got Xbox version so don't know the button for other consoles) and it will steal money from the till, but you get a wanted level (think it's 2/3 stars)
vitucho15
okk cuz i remember in San Andreas or Vice City ur money would just go up as you aimed the gun at whoever
TreeFitty
What they had in VC was nice, but it's not in IV.
Banana Boy
QUOTE(Rick451 @ Jun 10 2009, 01:19 PM) [snapback]1507258[/snapback]
I know that in some clothes store you go to the cash register and press LB (I got Xbox version so don't know the button for other consoles) and it will steal money from the till, but you get a wanted level (think it's 2/3 stars)

you get one star because the alarm goes off, when you steal it when the owner is in the store, or you get a wanted level because you get the owner to leave and/or you take the money, the owner leaves and calls the police wether or not you take the money.
69AngryAussie69
QUOTE(Rick451 @ Jun 10 2009, 05:19 PM) [snapback]1507258[/snapback]

This is true. In the Modo store in the middle island (mental glitch i cant remember lolz) you can go up to the cash register and press L1 for PS3 and it opens it. You then get the money. To not get a wanted leval, bash the store owner with a baseball bat or knife him. Then take tha moneys.

Happy robbin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.