Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Returning characters for next GTA
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Downloadable Content / Next GTA Discussion
angeal18
I would want at least a couple characters back for the next GTA. Fucking GTA4 has jack shit and really it fuckin sucked. Woozie or Kent Paul would be cool and an cameo by a protagonist would be interesting. Old man Tommy Verrceti anyone?
The Awesome One
GTA4 didnt suck. It could of been better though. I would say that I would want to see what happens to CJ, and have Jimmy Hopkins in it.
asthenia
Not gonna fucking happen, when will you 'tards start paying attention to Rockstar?
ViceMan
GTA IV is the beginning of a new series, much as III was in relation to II, they bear no resemblance whatsoever except for names, places and such that R* reuse. I think the closest we'll come to a cameo appearance by any old-gen GTA characters is maybe a mention of a name, maybe hidden in a placename or something. Or easter eggs like the grafitti of the character art on the wall in Dukes.
The Awesome One
I know it wont happen. I was posting what I would like to see.
angeal18
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Jun 9 2009, 05:01 PM) [snapback]1507143[/snapback]
GTA IV is the beginning of a new series, much as III was in relation to II, they bear no resemblance whatsoever except for names, places and such that R* reuse. I think the closest we'll come to a cameo appearance by any old-gen GTA characters is maybe a mention of a name, maybe hidden in a placename or something. Or easter eggs like the grafitti of the character art on the wall in Dukes.

What FTW? No more classic characters? Well then, Im not buying another new one if it doesn't. Fuck that man. Classic GTA for life.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(angeal 18 @ Jun 9 2009, 02:34 PM) [snapback]1507180[/snapback]
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Jun 9 2009, 05:01 PM) [snapback]1507143[/snapback]

What FTW? No more classic characters? Well then, Im not buying another new one if it doesn't. Fuck that man. Classic GTA for life.

Dude this news is old. They said that before GTA4 came out
angeal18
Well, Im sure Rockstar will at least make 1 more game sifted towards past characters. San Andreas Stories might be announced next year for the PSP or something.....
trathen93
QUOTE(angeal 18 @ Jun 10 2009, 08:22 PM) [snapback]1507277[/snapback]
Well, Im sure Rockstar will at least make 1 more game sifted towards past characters. San Andreas Stories might be announced next year for the PSP or something.....

doesnt look like a san an stories is comin now, although haven't they said that for a long time.
doesnt mean much to me anyway. ive gt a ds.
Caliph
I think the next GTA is going to have Niko making several appearances. We might use him again as a main character, e.g. he might move to a new place. Or we could play in Europe in the 90s and have Niko appear in several scenes. Otherwise Im sure the McRearys are going to make appearances if the next GTA takes place in US (e.g. Vice city or San Andreas).
trathen93
QUOTE(Caliph @ Aug 2 2009, 01:13 AM) [snapback]1516358[/snapback]
I think the next GTA is going to have Niko making several appearances. We might use him again as a main character, e.g. he might move to a new place. Or we could play in Europe in the 90s and have Niko appear in several scenes. Otherwise Im sure the McRearys are going to make appearances if the next GTA takes place in US (e.g. Vice city or San Andreas).

moving the gta series to europe isnt something that rockstar would do. it keeps the americans happy having it in the US and nobody in the rest of the world is that arsed so the move isnt necessary
Caliph
^Are you kidding? Americans love Europe, its their ideal summer spot, which Im sure could also be their ideal choice to explore with GTAs franchise.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.