Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official Agent Thread
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
angeal18
Agent was announced at E3 to be R* secret PS3 exclusive. If any details should emerge about the game then the news should be posted in this thread.
Kamahl
this thread might be empty for while...
DiO
My thoughts exactly.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(S.P.E. @ Jun 5 2009, 09:34 PM) [snapback]1506820[/snapback]
My thoughts exactly.

Shut up, nobody cares.
DuPz0r
You should've waited for content before you posted the thread. tongue.gif Sounds good though. Hopefully we get some sort of screenshots soon.
bOnEs
yea, sounds like GTA on a worldwide scale since it's espionage... not sure how the map will look but, i'm guessing a few different looking cities with filler in between, kinda like san andreas... they say it could be R*'s next great franchise but then again, that's what they say laugh.gif...

and with the open world red dead redemption coming out, R* could further cement their legacy as the open world kings...
ThomasH
Hey Guys,

The announcement and some information. smile.gif

[youtube]6_YeqYUS88c[/youtube]

Rockstar Develops Agent Exclusively Out of Confidence in PlayStation
Indy
Since they've released no real information, lets speculate.

I'm hoping it's a 3rd person sandbox. GTA, Assasins creed and Hitman all come to mind. Open world that relies heavily on espionage. This game could be massive, and R* seem very confident that they'll be pushing the limits. A 1st person espionage game, something like Dark Messiah, could be another option. Either way, I have confidence in R* and i'm sure this game will be huge. Can't wait for more information.
Pieface
I doubt this will be a sandbox game tbh =/. I know its what they are used to with Midnight Club, GTA and Red Dead Revolver. But something just makes me think that Sandbox will be too much for around the world, unless it's like Midnight Club 3 where you are just in 3 separate cities.
bOnEs
i am guessing 3 different cities that unlock as you go, kinda like all the GTA games... but, something makes me think you'll be traveling to these cities so, it could be set up like godfather II was, where you go to the airport and select your destination... and give you the options once unlocked, to travel back and forth between the cities...
Indy
Well they released this information with in the latest R* propaganda email;

Developed by Rockstar North. A paranoid journey into the world of counter-intelligence, espionage and political assassinations during the height of the Cold War.
bOnEs
QUOTE(Indy @ Jun 24 2009, 05:42 AM) [snapback]1509138[/snapback]
Well they released this information with in the latest R* propaganda email;

Developed by Rockstar North. A paranoid journey into the world of counter-intelligence, espionage and political assassinations during the height of the Cold War.

yea, that info was mentioned when the game was announced... but, here's a newer article...

http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/5361.html
DiO
Eurogamer: How does Agent compare to the GTA series?

Ben Feder: It's a completely different storyline, there is completely different character development. It's a game about espionage, set in the 1970s. GTA is obviously more about an urban experience, a typically rags to riches experience. Very, very different storylines, very different character development. It's going to be very fresh for gamers.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/take-two...nterview?page=2

I fucking hate PR talk.
DuPz0r
There was a hint of GTA V in that interview Dee. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.