Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Busdriver CD
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
ThePaleOgre
There is a really great rapper named Busdriver releasing a new CD June 9th(Jhelli Beam) and Im just trying to help him out by spreading the word

Check out the two preview tracks on his myspace Me-Time and Least Favorite Rapper
http://www.myspace.com/busdriver

Click picture for details
ENVi3
i remember playing Tony Hawk's Underground and Imaginary Places was one of my fav. tracks on there.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(ENVi3 @ Jun 7 2009, 07:35 PM) [snapback]1506932[/snapback]
i remember playing Tony Hawk's Underground and Imaginary Places was one of my fav. tracks on there.

OMFG I love that song.

"Kids, if you want to piss off your parents, show intrest, in the arts."
"Kids. If you really want to piss off your parents, buy real estate, in an imaginary place."

Your post made me wonder where I left that game. I've wanted to play it for a while but couldn't find it.

As for busdriver. I've only heard the songs on TH:UG, seems like a good rapper, but I'm more of a metal head.
ThePaleOgre
If you guys liked Imaginary Places you should check out more of his stuff. Its all very awesome. biggrin.gif
bOnEs
imaginary places is the song that got me to notice busdriver... but, i've downloaded a few of his other songs a few ears ago and i like em... not as much as i liked imaginary places but, i like his style of rap... the way he speaks the lines, and how intelligent he sounds when speaking too... reminds me a lot of deltron 3030 in the fact that they both don't use cuss words hardly ever, and spit out some pretty big words that most rappers wouldn't even recognize laugh.gif... they're both not your typical hip-hop rappers...

you should check out some of deltron 3030's stuff too... you might like him, ogre... he's not as fast as busdriver though laugh.gif...
Amnesiac
Roadkillovercoat is my favorite CD of his. Stellar album, imo.
ThePaleOgre
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jun 10 2009, 02:12 PM) [snapback]1507275[/snapback]
you should check out some of deltron 3030's stuff too... you might like him, ogre... he's not as fast as busdriver though laugh.gif...

I already have some of Dels music
I like his music but I dont keep coming back to it like I do with Busdriver
ThePaleOgre
Tour dates have been posted!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.