Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Boondocks
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
Skinny 
I fucking love this show.

This one has to be my favorite episode. Any other Boondocks fans on here? If so, let us discuss the shows awesomeness.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Your video didn't load for me. But I think it was the second part of the gangstalicous episode right?

Ya I love this show. 10 year old black kids kickin the shit outta each other with ninja swords. And Uncle Ruckus. I think My favorite episode would be the one where they sneak into the movie theatre to see soul plane 2.
PabloHoneyOle
This has been my favorite comic strip for a long time.

I watched this show religiously on Adult Swim, my wife got me the DVD and then her sister borrowed it...

Haven't seen the show in over a year. It's about time I got my damn DVD's back. Thanks for the reminder.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ May 26 2009, 11:17 AM) [snapback]1504549[/snapback]
This has been my favorite comic strip for a long time.

I watched this show religiously on Adult Swim, my wife got me the DVD and then her sister borrowed it...

Haven't seen the show in over a year. It's about time I got my damn DVD's back. Thanks for the reminder.

girls do that.
I let this girl borrow my DVD of The Godfather in 10th grade. I'm going on my second year out of high school.
Still havent got it back.
TreeFitty
This show is fucking awesome.
Skinny 
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ May 27 2009, 01:33 AM) [snapback]1504537[/snapback]
I think My favorite episode would be the one where they sneak into the movie theatre to see soul plane 2.

That's the one I linked to, you fail.

That's a hilarious episode. lol at those ads before the movie started, where the guy beats up the old lady, and "a thoughtless human being that no one could ever love!". My sides were splitting at Jazmine and Rileys differing reactions.
DonkeyTits
Something is probably wrong with me. I love almost every show on adult swim but I can't stand The Boondocks for some reason.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(DonkeyTits @ May 27 2009, 01:45 AM) [snapback]1504709[/snapback]
Something is probably wrong with me. I love almost every show on adult swim but I can't stand The Boondocks for some reason.

You obviously hate black people.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(Skinny. @ May 27 2009, 05:37 AM) [snapback]1504706[/snapback]
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ May 27 2009, 01:33 AM) [snapback]1504537[/snapback]
I think My favorite episode would be the one where they sneak into the movie theatre to see soul plane 2.

That's the one I linked to, you fail.

That's a hilarious episode. lol at those ads before the movie started, where the guy beats up the old lady, and "a thoughtless human being that no one could ever love!". My sides were splitting at Jazmine and Rileys differing reactions.

and when uncle ruckus jumps in with the nun-chucks and sits there twirlin them for like 10 minutes before the big epic fight.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.