Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Arm Wrestling.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > The Lost and Damned
GTA ShutDown
Well I am trying to Beat someone at Arm Wrestling for 100% and I find it impossible to win.

Either the AI is to hard to beat or my hand is worn out from trying to many times.

any advice?
FuddMan
Easiest opponent is the one in the clubhouse, but judging by your other topic, you're too late to get that one.

The next easiest opponent is the one next to the AOD clubhouse, so make sure you try on that one. Then it's a case of keep trying until you get it. There's no real advice to give unless you can make yourself a turbo controller.
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE(DuffMan @ May 25 2009, 02:39 PM) [snapback]1504254[/snapback]
Easiest opponent is the one in the clubhouse, but judging by your other topic, you're too late to get that one.

The next easiest opponent is the one next to the AOD clubhouse, so make sure you try on that one. Then it's a case of keep trying until you get it. There's no real advice to give unless you can make yourself a turbo controller.

Ok thanks.

I got it by Playboy X's House.
Batman Bill
I hate this arm wrestling. I just can't do it.
§ynch
QUOTE(Batman Bill @ May 25 2009, 05:13 PM) [snapback]1504388[/snapback]
I hate this arm wrestling. I just can't do it.

Just concentrate on toggling the joystick, it's easy.

You'll get it after awhile.
Pay no attention to the actual screen images,
what you need to do is concentrate on the controls.

Good luck mate, you'll get it. cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.