Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Random Peds not there?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > The Lost and Damned
GTA ShutDown
Ive searched on this site and found no pics of were the locations were so I googled it and found pics but the peds are still not there.

Does it have to be a certain time of the day?

ViceMan
Some like Eddie Low only appear at night, the rest I think are there all the time.
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE(ViceMan @ May 24 2009, 09:21 AM) [snapback]1504090[/snapback]
Some like Eddie Low only appear at night, the rest I think are there all the time.

Ok thanks.

Will saving and advancing time by 6 hours till night work?

its 2 AM on my GTA and there not showing up both of them.
ViceMan
You have to have unlocked a certain mission to make them appear, although the ones at the beginning of the game should show from the start. Are you sure you're looking in the right place?
The Awesome One
You kinda have to unlock other islands as well to get to others, other than that I cant really help than to say, this website (GTA4.tv) has a map which has them in the right place. Print the map off or connect your TV screen up to your computer minus the PC screen.
6 shooter
QUOTE(ViceMan @ May 24 2009, 10:21 AM) [snapback]1504090[/snapback]

Since when Eddie Low appears in TLAD?

Random peds in TLAD are not really that random, that's why there aren't maps for them - when they become available, you see a 'male' icon (like the one on men's restroom) - for Malc across the street from North Algonquin's Pay N' Spray and for the other guy at the law firm in South Algonquin where you kill the lawyer in Niko's story. When you hover your pointer over the icon, it says 'male'.
GTA ShutDown
Found out why I never saw them lol

Already met them both and Malc Twice.

§ynch
QUOTE(~Rhino~ @ May 24 2009, 01:08 AM) [snapback]1504084[/snapback]
Ive searched on this site and found no pics of were the locations were so I googled it and found pics but the peds are still not there.

Does it have to be a certain time of the day?

No need to search.
Play the game, they will all become available.
This is the way Grand Theft Auto games work dude.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.