Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brucies' emails are not longer there...
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
machineman9
For some reason when I went to check on the car delivery emails from Brucie, none of them allowed me to reply to them to say that I would get the cars. Now, I don't have any of the emails and I can't complete the missions.

Any ideas what might be up and how to fix it? I am sure I have atleast done some of them.

I am too far through the game to want to restart it, but is there anything else I could do?

Xbox 360 version.

Cheers.
killer66
QUOTE(machineman9 @ May 23 2009, 04:10 PM) [snapback]1503969[/snapback]
For some reason when I went to check on the car delivery emails from Brucie, none of them allowed me to reply to them to say that I would get the cars. Now, I don't have any of the emails and I can't complete the missions.

Any ideas what might be up and how to fix it? I am sure I have atleast done some of them.

I am too far through the game to want to restart it, but is there anything else I could do?

Xbox 360 version.

Cheers.

try checking at the bottom of your emails if you find it it has a paper clip next to it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.