Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Real Life China Town Wars In Liverpool
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Mekstizzle
Hmm, sounds like an exaggerated story, surely someone would've been killed if swords and shit were being used. Down here it's the crazy Tamils that carry those sorts of shit

Also your little Chinatown story made me remember that bit in "The Getaway" where there's a giant shootout in Chinatown, London

That game was so epic

Too bad they cancelled a PS3 version, remember the PS3 tech demo back in 2005 or 2006 showing Picadilly Circus, the game would've been fucking awesome on a PS3
Massacre
This is good to see. I'm so sick of people resorting to guns instead of blades. Way to go, chinks. thumbup.gif
Marney1
This is a trailer for my mates film which he's having trouble getting released as it's his first one.
He might try getting some attention at the Cannes Film Festival if that fails though you can buy it if you like.
It's actually based (loosely) on true events.
[youtube]Sf2bF2UXoYk[/youtube]
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(Massacre @ May 21 2009, 04:07 PM) [snapback]1503444[/snapback]
This is good to see. I'm so sick of people resorting to guns instead of blades. Way to go, chinks. thumbup.gif

If only those south central gangsters could take a lesson from them.
TwoFacedTanner
Awesome! I love chinamans!

I even have my farmer on Facebook a chinaman

PabloHoneyOle
[youtube]wdjuS17DGlA[/youtube]
Marney1
Can you believe I've never seen either of these films. She kicks ass!
Zacko
QUOTE(marney1 @ May 21 2009, 05:09 PM) [snapback]1503445[/snapback]
This is a trailer for my mates film which he's having trouble getting released as it's his first one.
He might try getting some attention at the Cannes Film Festival if that fails though you can buy it if you like.
It's actually based (loosely) on true events.
[youtube]Sf2bF2UXoYk[/youtube]

It's matey from Green Street happy.gif
trathen93
sure ive been there b4. recognise the place, infact the food was pretty decent. not too sure on goin back there though. dont fancy bein chopped up by some crazy gang members. lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.