Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PlayStation Network Game Share
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
TheStig
Anyone up for it?
When I get my PS3 back from Sony I will be activlely purchasing on PSN like exclusive BETA/demos, full games like Flower or Burnout, and I movies (I don't know if this is true or not)

Requirements.

Have a good reputation and not a backstabbing bitch.
Active on PSN in general buying and playing.

Basically you just sign on someones account on your PS3 and you can download the same game 4 times maximum.
Marney1
I purchase things from PSNetwork.
Just detail for me how this works exactly and if it seems safe then I might be up for it.
TheStig
QUOTE(marney1 @ May 19 2009, 07:51 PM) [snapback]1503084[/snapback]
I purchase things from PSNetwork.
Just detail for me how this works exactly and if it seems safe then I might be up for it.

I'll add you as soon as I receive my PS3 (early next week) and fill you in the details.
You can Google about it and many people has done so.
TheAnalogKid2112
Lol. Fucking idiots.
TheStig
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ May 19 2009, 09:06 PM) [snapback]1503097[/snapback]
Lol. Fucking idiots.

[homer simpson] Jealous? [/homer simpson]
DuPz0r
Most games are set to individual PS3 Units these days. Trust me, i have tried it out with a friend that lives down the road from me. It's not worth the hassle tbh.
TheStig
QUOTE(DuPz0rô @ May 20 2009, 02:56 AM) [snapback]1503132[/snapback]
Most games are set to individual PS3 Units these days. Trust me, i have tried it out with a friend that lives down the road from me. It's not worth the hassle tbh.

Can't. PlayStation Network has a policy because if your PS3 breaks and they send you a new one then of course a lot of people will be bitching to Sony that you have to buy games all over again. I've tried it and it works flawlessly.
DuPz0r
QUOTE(MisterReyes @ May 20 2009, 03:30 PM) [snapback]1503171[/snapback]

Can't. PlayStation Network has a policy because if your PS3 breaks and they send you a new one then of course a lot of people will be bitching to Sony that you have to buy games all over again. I've tried it and it works flawlessly.

My PS3 has broken down, and i have had stuff i cant get on my new one, which i had to phone sony up to ask for them back.
Marney1
QUOTE(DuPz0rô @ May 20 2009, 05:49 PM) [snapback]1503227[/snapback]
QUOTE(MisterReyes @ May 20 2009, 03:30 PM) [snapback]1503171[/snapback]

My PS3 has broken down, and i have had stuff i cant get on my new one, which i had to phone sony up to ask for them back.

What was the problem with your PS3 because there seems to be quite a few getting fixed lately?
DuPz0r
My first PS3 stopped reading games. My second one the hard drive failed and the ps3 wouldn't even turn on. Now i'm on my third. Hopefully i don't get any problems with this one too.
Marney1
QUOTE(DuPz0rô @ May 20 2009, 09:54 PM) [snapback]1503307[/snapback]
My first PS3 stopped reading games. My second one the hard drive failed and the ps3 wouldn't even turn on. Now i'm on my third. Hopefully i don't get any problems with this one too.

Hmmm, I've never had a problem of any kind whatsoever with any console or computer but I keep expecting my PS3 to jack in any moment after all these reports.
TheStig
It's different if you registered under European PlayStation Network. It holds true to US.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.