Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Twins Have Different Fathers
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Marney1
[youtube]mFc9kDYD61s[/youtube]
PabloHoneyOle
TWO Baby daddy's?

[youtube]U1R4rhY3qZ8[/youtube]
Benzilla
Slut.
PabloHoneyOle
I bet she got the two twins by different dads while experimenting with double penetration.
The Awesome One

I would say that this is more amazing than the pregnant "man"- however "he" still had "his" female organs, so how the fuck is "he" male?
Pieface
QUOTE(therealcbc @ May 18 2009, 09:21 PM) [snapback]1502760[/snapback]
I would say that this is more amazing than the pregnant "man"- however "he" still had "his" female organs, so how the fuck is "he" male?

That was a woman who went au naturale an chopped off her boobs while she was at it, deffinitely not a man.
Marney1
Those kids look the same to me.
DuPz0r
99.999% they dont have the same dad And 0% they do XD.png jokes. Shouldn't it be 0.001% chance they do.
psychÝ
Perfectly plausible, all it proves is she is a massive slag.
ENVi3
must be awkward for the two dads
Massacre
At least you'd be able to say you had two daddies without homosexuals being involved... Although you will have to admit your mother is a whore.
Marney1
QUOTE(Massacre @ May 19 2009, 01:31 AM) [snapback]1502856[/snapback]
At least you'd be able to say you had two daddies without homosexuals being involved... Although you will have to admit your mother is a whore.

I love the way you think. notworthy.gif
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
They're not twins. "Two children resulting from the same pregnancy". Those are two simultaneous pregnancies, since it would've had to have been a diovulatory pathway as opposed to a split in the post-fertilisation complex :)

CONTROVERSIAL/BEING A BITCH YEEEAH
DuPz0r
"they noticed the children had different facial features" WTFOMGBBQ they look exactly the same but with different hair. Not all twins look the same anyway. She's a sperm glugger. Sucking sacks dry with her whore-hole!

Damn, i got a bit hot headed there lol.
neko_ceko
"As for the other father, she says, she has no plans to tell him" yet again she "contacted Fox 4 wanting to go public with her story"

That means, or she had 50 affairs, or she's a whore, or she's bullshitting.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.