Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA4.TV Facebook Group
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Psy
If any of the website members or viewers have Facebook and wish to join a group about this website, I've just set one up. You'll find it here.
DiO
Neat Idear.
TwoFacedTanner
I have joined this elite group on facebook.
Psy
It's really one of the only reasons to have a facebook account.
PabloHoneyOle
Now I can view intimate pictures of all of you.
Hardcore Ottoman
Sweet.
SirPsychoSexy
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ May 15 2009, 02:50 PM) [snapback]1502049[/snapback]
Now I can view intimate pictures of all of you.

I'm sure you'll love that Stoic.

I'm in as number 19!
Marney1
I shut my account down a while ago because I try to have the least amount of info about me floating round the net, so I'm out sorry - for the foreseeable future anyway. mellow.gif
PabloHoneyOle
Hmm, I would join, but I don't want to put my personal info out there for people to hunt me down.
HB~Sauce
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ May 15 2009, 01:23 PM) [snapback]1502167[/snapback]
Hmm, I would join, but I don't want to put my personal info out there for people to hunt me down.

Fake account maybe?
FuddMan
It doesn't take much to make your profile private so only your friends can see who you are :/
DuPz0r
I'm in. My name is Chris Bush btw, just to clarify that.

I don't really use facebook much to be honest, but this gives me a reason to.
psychÝ
I jointed, I have no idea why though. But facebook is awesome.
The Awesome One
I just joined facebook to see this chat everyones talking about, ana I was like: ok, what do I do with it?
PabloHoneyOle
I am going to join the group. But not just yet.
Marney1
If everyone joins FaceBook does that mean this site will be second choice for everyone?
Indy
No. It's more difficult to act gay when people have pictures of what they really look like. So i'll never leave the Asylum.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.