Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Maybe this place could have a chatbox.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
The Awesome One
chatbox, yes or no?
PabloHoneyOle
No, GTFO.
bOnEs
carp... tarp... harp... warp... narp...
coreyko_2003
I think it would be a good idea
TwoFacedTanner
That is why no one asks you to think.
ViceMan
I'm pretty sure someone suggested this idea before and it was shot down in flames, then their bloodied, mutilated corpse was stripped naked and dumped in a river, then later that night a shady [acronym="Mr. D-O"]Canadian fellow[/acronym] recovered the body and returned it to his basement for experimentation of the anal kind.
The Awesome One
QUOTE(ViceMan @ May 14 2009, 10:19 PM) [snapback]1501923[/snapback]
I'm pretty sure someone suggested this idea before and it was shot down in flames, then their bloodied, mutilated corpse was stripped naked and dumped in a river, then later that night a shady [acronym="Mr. D-O"]Canadian fellow[/acronym] recovered the body and returned it to his basement for experimentation of the anal kind.

That aint half-bad.
Marney1
I've changed my mind about this chatbox idea.......................................................

....................................................................................................like fuck I have it's still NO!!
Indy
If we had a chatbox. We'd actually have no posts.
Marney1
QUOTE(IndĽ @ May 14 2009, 11:11 PM) [snapback]1501953[/snapback]
If we had a chatbox. We'd actually have no posts.

I think this forum is one big chatbox anyway.
TreeFitty
QUOTE(ViceMan @ May 14 2009, 05:19 PM) [snapback]1501923[/snapback]

here.

and an even older one from KoreyKo... here.
Sheep
No, as already said, it will take up too much resources and they tend to cause the site to laod pretty slow, which isnt what we want.

Also, Marney1 stop making stupid posts, this isnt the asylum doh (12).gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.