Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My father has just been deported back to Germany
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Marney1
I wouldn't worry too much, he'll be out of jail in about 20 years.
DiO
Being charged with the death of nearly 30 thousand people. Holy crap.
Marney1
If you ever get the chance to watch Escape From Sobibor do so, it's a great film.
Heartless
I've seen most Holocaust related films, and there was a good one I've seen recently that escapes me. (That wasn't Boy in the Striped Pajamas, Defiance, Reader, etc, one of the less common ones, like that one about the counterfeiters)
TheAnalogKid2112
Just heard about this on c2c. Good riddance poo-face.
Indy
Is that really your dad or just some random nazi?
Pieface
Demjanjuk's lawyers had asked the high court to consider their claims that he is too ill and frail to be sent overseas. They also raised human rights and other legal issues in their last-minute appeal.

People like him don't have any Human rights...
Heartless
QUOTE(IndĽ @ May 12 2009, 05:05 AM) [snapback]1501407[/snapback]
Is that really your dad or just some random nazi?

Well it did garner 102 page views. Incidentally, he'd be about old enough - my actual mother is in her late 60s'.

On the subject - I wonder how many are still alive in the South American jungles and around the world.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Pieface @ May 12 2009, 06:38 AM) [snapback]1501412[/snapback]
Demjanjuk's lawyers had asked the high court to consider their claims that he is too ill and frail to be sent overseas. They also raised human rights and other legal issues in their last-minute appeal.

Taking away his civil rights would make them no better than him.

I find it ridiculous they made allegations that he was "Ivan the Terrible", then dropped those allegations, THEN made up new ones. I swear the government is like a bunch of 3rd Graders.

Hes 89 years old for fucks sake. Putting him in jail isnt going to do shit. Executing him isn't going to have an impact either.
Marney1
Innocent until proven guilty.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Gaylord Q. Tinkledink @ May 12 2009, 12:06 AM) [snapback]1501373[/snapback]
Being charged with the death of nearly 30 thousand people. Holy crap.

I hope they hang his old ass - NUREMBERG STYLE!
Massacre
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ May 12 2009, 10:57 AM) [snapback]1501427[/snapback]

I find it ridiculous they made allegations that he was "Ivan the Terrible", then dropped those allegations, THEN made up new ones. I swear the government is like a bunch of 3rd Graders.

Hes 89 years old for fucks sake. Putting him in jail isnt going to do shit. Executing him isn't going to have an impact either.

There it was. I was trying to think of a comment defending him, that didn't support the Nazis. Scrolled down the page and there it was. You're a clever little fellow, Tanner.
DiO
Hes 89 years old for fucks sake. Putting him in jail isnt going to do shit.

If I was 89, I wouldn't want to spend my last few years in jail. It will do plenty.
Heartless

Amen.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.