Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTAIV Clothes and More
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
69AngryAussie69
Just wondering what varieties of clothes can you buy. Are there accessories? Can u Mod Cars? Can u Buy Buisness?

TY ALl
OptimumPx
There's plenty of clothes to buy, although I can say I've never gone through all of the options. No real clothing accessories to speak of though.

Also you cannot mod cars nor can you buy any businesses. After all Niko is an illegal immigrant and wouldn't be able to buy a business in the first place. sad.gif
69AngryAussie69
QUOTE(OptimumPx @ May 10 2009, 04:23 AM) [snapback]1501064[/snapback]
There's plenty of clothes to buy, although I can say I've never gone through all of the options. No real clothing accessories to speak of though.

Also you cannot mod cars nor can you buy any businesses. After all Niko is an illegal immigrant and wouldn't be able to buy a business in the first place. sad.gif

O ok. I have Saints Row 2 and one of the best features of the game is the thousands of clothing choices and car mods you can use.
Ah well im sure GTA IV makes up for it XD.png
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.