Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Homes In GTAIV
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
69AngryAussie69
I dont have GTAIV yet but i hope to get it really soon. I was just wondering about the houses in the Game. Iv seen vids opn youtube that there are houses n shit but all i saw was this shitty apartment.

Just wondering if you can buy/unlock new, bigger and better houses?
If you can, can u tell me how plz
TY ALL!!
Marney1
QUOTE(69AngryAussie69 @ May 10 2009, 03:48 AM) [snapback]1501046[/snapback]
I dont have GTAIV yet but i hope to get it really soon. I was just wondering about the houses in the Game. Iv seen vids opn youtube that there are houses n shit but all i saw was this shitty apartment.

Just wondering if you can buy/unlock new, bigger and better houses?
If you can, can u tell me how plz
TY ALL!!

You can get shitty apartments and big fancy apartments but these are not bought they are sort of inherited (don't want to ruin the story for you).
As for buying things - just weapons and clothes.
Oh you also get police fines, medical bills and taxi fares.

OptimumPx
Over the course of the game you go though 5 different safehouses, although you can only ever get a maximum of 4 at one time due to the game's story.

There's one in Broker (which is probably the one you saw in the video), one in Bohan, two in Algonquin, and one in Alderney.

The nicest ones are the Algonquin safehouses.
69AngryAussie69
QUOTE(OptimumPx @ May 10 2009, 02:57 AM) [snapback]1501048[/snapback]
Over the course of the game you go though 5 different safehouses, although you can only ever get a maximum of 4 at one time due to the game's story.

There's one in Broker (which is probably the one you saw in the video), one in Bohan, two in Algonquin, and one in Alderney.

TY
Do u hav any pics for me?
OptimumPx
QUOTE(69AngryAussie69 @ May 9 2009, 11:01 PM) [snapback]1501049[/snapback]
QUOTE(OptimumPx @ May 10 2009, 02:57 AM) [snapback]1501048[/snapback]

TY
Do u hav any pics for me?

Sure.

The 1st one you get is Roman's apartment in Broker.

The 2nd one is Roman's girlfriend's old place in Bohan.

The 3rd is an apartment Roman buys in Middle Park East.

The 4th is in the northern part of Algonquin in Northwood. You only get it if you make a specific choice in a mission.

The fifth is given to you by Ray Boccino in Alderney.

Like I said, the Algonquin safehouses are the nicest ones. smile.gif
69AngryAussie69
Wow! TY

After looking around at prices n shit for ages i think ill get this game XD.png
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.