Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: prof pic size?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
SkinnedAlive
What is the profile pic max file size and dimensions? The editor says maximum size x and k... which means nothing to me.
Indy
Avatar settings are 100x100, I can't remember if it resizes but ratio is definetly 1:1.
SkinnedAlive
why wont it let me use my 100x92 that is less than 1.5 kb gif image?
Indy
It has to be 100x100, jus add 8px.
SkinnedAlive
did that too, still said file was 'too large' ... its a gif file, indexed at 5 colors (its only red and black) and is less than 1.5 kb at 100x100

scratch that, i think it 'was' broken for a second (messed up php variables or something) it now says 'Maximum size 150x150 and 100k (gif/jpg/jpeg/png/bmp).
Larger images resized when possible. ' instead of 'Maximum size k and h (gif/jpg/jpeg/png/bmp).
Larger images resized when possible. '
Benzilla
Best thing to do (worked for me) is to upload it to www.imageshack.us and paste the direct link into the URL box. That should sort your problem.
Sheep
Moved to correct forum.

Yeah i'd recommend just uploading it to imageshack or tinypic or something and linking it from there if you're having problems
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.