Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My wants and dont wants
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Downloadable Content / Next GTA Discussion
ImInDaClub3284
God, I have to get my two cents into the forum.
-DO NOT let the next main character be a girl.. that is just a dumb idea who wants to run around as a girl and kill people.
-DO NOT let the setting be in the U.S. I really don't want to play in London or Paris or some other dumb city.
-DO NOT make me have to go get gas... its gonna get real annoying when you run out of gas when your one block away from your timed destination and you have to run there.

REDO VICE CITY AND BRING BACK TOMMY!
I think i would be cool if he would be more of a buisness guy, you could buy and custimize your own houses, go into more
buildings, there would be more stores, and more car dealers where you could actually buy cars that you cant find on the streets

Huge Fan of GTA4 and just started Lost and the Damned...don't change to much and don't take another 4 years.
Heartless
Another award winning post. Your mother is proud.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(ImInDaClub3284 @ May 7 2009, 01:43 AM) [snapback]1500541[/snapback]
Huge Fan of GTA4 and just started Lost and the Damned...don't change to much and don't take another 4 years.

I pray to god they do change it since GTA 4 was shit...
Heartless
QUOTE(ImInDaClub3284 @ May 6 2009, 09:43 PM) [snapback]1500541[/snapback]
-DO NOT let the setting be in the U.S. I really don't want to play in London or Paris or some other dumb city.

Quotable quote.
6 shooter
QUOTE(ImInDaClub3284 @ May 7 2009, 03:43 AM) [snapback]1500541[/snapback]
-DO NOT let the next main character be a girl.. that is just a dumb idea who wants to run around as a girl and kill people.

I've never thought of this, but you made me realize it'd be actually pretty cool to have a female main protagonist in a GTA game. notworthy.gif

QUOTE(ImInDaClub3284 @ May 7 2009, 03:43 AM) [snapback]1500541[/snapback]

If you don't want change, wait for 2nd DLC for GTA IV. As for the new game, I do hope changes (in playability) are gonna be HUGE.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Prince Charming @ May 6 2009, 09:45 PM) [snapback]1500544[/snapback]
Another award winning post. Your mother is proud.

Happy Mother's Day!

Welcome to the forum.
Your two cents will go just as unnoticed as the 600 other "This what I want in the next game!" forums.

Just the title of this post made me slap my head.
ViceMan
QUOTE(ImInDaClub3284 @ May 7 2009, 02:43 AM) [snapback]1500541[/snapback]

Yeah, cause I heard in a press release from R* just last week saying the next protagonist would be a woman, really...

Best double negative EVER. "I don't want to play in the US but it has to be an American city."

Besides only a narrow-minded and overly-patriotic American would disregard any other location outside the US without even knowing about them. Face it, your country isn't the greatest (culturally,) there are hundreds of other locations (not necessarily England, we're not that great either) that could offer something unique.

-DO NOT make me have to go get gas... its gonna get real annoying when you run out of gas when your one block away from your timed destination and you have to run there.

Again, i'm pretty sure R* confirmed this last week, along with a bladder and hunger meter making it compulsory to eat and piss. Also you now have to pass an in-game driving test before you can drive any vehicle. Then wait 6 weeks for the paperwork to be posted.

REDO VICE CITY AND BRING BACK TOMMY!

This is the only thing I agree on, although not an exact replica of Vice City and the storyline, maybe just a brief cameo appearance of Tommy. Which I doubt will happen.

I think i would be cool if he would be more of a buisness guy, you could buy and custimize your own houses.

No. Just...No.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.